I just had the brand new Rezound for 3 days, and now I have a problem, I can't hear the caller. At least 3 out of 5 incoming calls, the caller can hear me clearly, but all I can hear is static through either BT headset, or from the phone directly. So, I went into the VZW store and got a brand new replacement. They used the same SIM card though. Now the problem is that 70% of my incoming call goes directly to my voice mail. For the rest 30%, sometime I can hear the caller, sometime I got static as the last one.
So, is this a known issue? Anyone else is having the same problem? What should I do? Go get another replacement?