DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: No Regrets!!!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

No Regrets!!!

I was due for an upgrade since October and went to Verizonstore to check out the phones I was impressed by the Bionic, and then I learnedthat the Razor was coming out so I decided to wait. I donít even rememberlooking at or considering the Rezound. When the Razor came out I was impressedby the screen but it felt to awkward in my hand because of its boxy feel,thatís when I saw the Rezound and was very impressed by it including its weightwhich felt just right for me,
    So just when I thought the Rezound was the phone for me Ilearned that yet another phone was coming out by the name of Samsung galaxynexus. Again I decided to wait for it learning that it was coming with a biggerscreen and a new operating system ICS. Well after so many rumored release datesI got tired of waiting for the Nexus and ordered my Rezound and just hoped thatI would not regret it because for me once I customize my phone to my taste Idonít want to give it up, so exchanging it would have been out of the question unlessit was malfunctioning. I already had my Rezound when the Nexus finally cameout, nice phone but for me the Rezound was the right choice and I got a greatset of head phones to go along with it!
    I ordered a 32 GB sd card because I wanted all of my musicon my new phone instead of carrying around my I pod. I got this great appcalled I sync which allowed me to synchronize my I tunes including playlist tomy phone and this is over 4,000 songs the process was very easy. The only thingI donít like about my Rezound is that the power and volume rocker keys are toflushed with the phone thus making it difficult to feel, but other than thatthis is a great phone that I highly recommend!!!! 3

Pros-too many to mention

Cons- power and volume rocker keys are to flushed with thephone
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    Quote Originally Posted by rccola View Post
    I was due for an upgrade since October and went to Verizonstore to check out the phones I was impressed by the Bionic, and then I learnedthat the Razor was coming out so I decided to wait. I don’t even rememberlooking at or considering the Rezound. When the Razor came out I was impressedby the screen but it felt to awkward in my hand because of its boxy feel,that’s when I saw the Rezound and was very impressed by it including its weightwhich felt just right for me,
    So just when I thought the Rezound was the phone for me Ilearned that yet another phone was coming out by the name of Samsung galaxynexus. Again I decided to wait for it learning that it was coming with a biggerscreen and a new operating system ICS. Well after so many rumored release datesI got tired of waiting for the Nexus and ordered my Rezound and just hoped thatI would not regret it because for me once I customize my phone to my taste Idon’t want to give it up, so exchanging it would have been out of the question unlessit was malfunctioning. I already had my Rezound when the Nexus finally cameout, nice phone but for me the Rezound was the right choice and I got a greatset of head phones to go along with it!
    I ordered a 32 GB sd card because I wanted all of my musicon my new phone instead of carrying around my I pod. I got this great appcalled I sync which allowed me to synchronize my I tunes including playlist tomy phone and this is over 4,000 songs the process was very easy. The only thingI don’t like about my Rezound is that the power and volume rocker keys are toflushed with the phone thus making it difficult to feel, but other than thatthis is a great phone that I highly recommend!!!! 3

Pros-too many to mention

Cons- power and volume rocker keys are to flushed with thephone
    Cool glad ur happy.. For ur music try google music its a great app u can store ur music there if u went aware of it yet.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Links