DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How come that the Rezound isn't getting any love?

  1. Master Droid
    cp24eva's Avatar
    Member #
    220279
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    711
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    #11
    it's a shame that the phone that is not even out yet (G-Nexus) has more buzz in it's forum than the Rezound, a proven great phone for the most part. Is it A.) The HTC brand B.) The Dre beats brand or C.) Overshadowed by Motorola Branding and flooding of motorola CIA like commercials?
    My phone is now a part of my DNA.
  2. Moderator
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Member #
    51450
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,578
    Liked
    112 times
    Phone
    HTC One
    Premium Member
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by cp24eva View Post
    it's a shame that the phone that is not even out yet (G-Nexus) has more buzz in it's forum than the Rezound, a proven great phone for the most part. Is it A.) The HTC brand B.) The Dre beats brand or C.) Overshadowed by Motorola Branding and flooding of motorola CIA like commercials?
    I don't think it's overshadowed by anything other than Verizon. Announced on a Friday(right behind the RAZR launch), sold on a monday with almost nothing but a "Hey, we're selling this phone". I was in the store when the RAZR came out...packed. In the store when the Rezound came out....like 3 people were there and I think they were getting a RAZR. Verizon's best friend is Moto and as long as that continues nobody will garner the Verizon backed advertising that Moto does.

    Case in point. How many Attrix(Moto phone different carrier) commercials do you remember? How many Samsung Droid Charge(Verizon Samsung phone) billboards did you see? Even the iPhone suffers from Verizon's pact with the devil(I actually do like moto phones). And now poor Sammy and HTC have to make their own commercials.. Foreign companies making American commercials??? Never ends well haha
  3. Master Droid
    cp24eva's Avatar
    Member #
    220279
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    711
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    I don't think it's overshadowed by anything other than Verizon. Announced on a Friday(right behind the RAZR launch), sold on a monday with almost nothing but a "Hey, we're selling this phone". I was in the store when the RAZR came out...packed. In the store when the Rezound came out....like 3 people were there and I think they were getting a RAZR. Verizon's best friend is Moto and as long as that continues nobody will garner the Verizon backed advertising that Moto does.

    Case in point. How many Attrix(Moto phone different carrier) commercials do you remember? How many Samsung Droid Charge(Verizon Samsung phone) billboards did you see? Even the iPhone suffers from Verizon's pact with the devil(I actually do like moto phones). And now poor Sammy and HTC have to make their own commercials.. Foreign companies making American commercials??? Never ends well haha
    Dang, i never thought of it that way and you do make a great point. I wonder if HTC and Samsung would get the attention and money that Moto does, then they'd make better products. Not that they don't already make great ones. But they'd come out with less snags I believe. And they might have the resources or time to come up with some real innovation.
    My phone is now a part of my DNA.
  4. Master Droid
    Nyteravyn's Avatar
    Member #
    175954
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MidWest
    Posts
    814
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #14
    correct me if I'm wrong please no pun intended. but im talking to the technical side of the house... there is no hardware related basis to the beats experience. it is software and headset based.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
  5. Droid
    shortie43506's Avatar
    Member #
    221568
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    76
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    #15
    I originally had a Rezound and loved it. I had some problems and wanted to replace it (within my 14 day period) and even offered to pay the $35 replacement fee because i wanted the Rezound. They wouldn't allow me to get a new Rezound, but let me pay $35 to get the Razr. I just wanted a phone that hadn't been played with like my original Rezound had been and Verizon refused. The Verizon employee who activated my Rezound left scratches on my phone and they wouldn't allow me to get a replacement in my 14 trial. Im honestly considering switching carriers...there are some that will buy out your contract. Verizon is horrible.

    Love for the Rezound!!



    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  6. Master Droid
    mikeinctown's Avatar
    Member #
    10330
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    342
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid
    #16
    If he scratched it then they need to replace it. Talk to the manager and let them know they can and will be billed for the repair costs. There is no reason you shouldn't get a brand new uncsratched phone. A scratch on a HD screen is easily noticable.
  7. Droid
    shortie43506's Avatar
    Member #
    221568
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    76
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    #17
    I went to 2 different stores and called customer service who just called the store i bought the phone from and he got the manager on the phone and he was just cocky.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  8. Master Droid
    cp24eva's Avatar
    Member #
    220279
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    711
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie43506 View Post
    I originally had a Rezound and loved it. I had some problems and wanted to replace it (within my 14 day period) and even offered to pay the $35 replacement fee because i wanted the Rezound. They wouldn't allow me to get a new Rezound, but let me pay $35 to get the Razr. I just wanted a phone that hadn't been played with like my original Rezound had been and Verizon refused. The Verizon employee who activated my Rezound left scratches on my phone and they wouldn't allow me to get a replacement in my 14 trial. Im honestly considering switching carriers...there are some that will buy out your contract. Verizon is horrible.

    Love for the Rezound!!
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    Dude, this sounds like a job for the BBB (Better Business Bureau) This sounds like you have been wronged when you were right. Please don't let this slide. I hate companies getting over on folks. and they wouldn't let you pay the 35 bucks for the Rezound? Just another example of Moto in bed with Verizon (IMO) The BBB is like the Johnny Cochran and Rosenhaus of the consumer world. They've handled a few of my verizon screw ups
    My phone is now a part of my DNA.
  9. Droid
    shortie43506's Avatar
    Member #
    221568
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    76
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    #19
    Hi,

    I understand the issues you are experiencing. I am sorry for the trouble you are having with your Rezound and our service. I will do everything in my power to try and help you. Unfortunately, I have guidelines I must follow--which is why I was unable to replace your phone without being able to duplicate the issue. Give me some time to consult with my manager and I will get back with you with a possible resolution.

    As far as trading for the RAZR, you may definitely swap it out for it with the $35 restocking fee, while you are within your 14 days. If you prefer the Rezound, I will find out more for you and get back with you soon with what my manager decides.

    Thanks,

    Jonathan Hoover

    That was my response from the second store on day 13 after they denied my replacement i emailed the Rep . I really hate Verizon

    From: Jennifer Burrows [burrowsjr@gmail.com]

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  10. Moderator
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Member #
    51450
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,578
    Liked
    112 times
    Phone
    HTC One
    Premium Member
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteravyn View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong please no pun intended. but im talking to the technical side of the house... there is no hardware related basis to the beats experience. it is software and headset based.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    It's completely software based. Beats is processing the sound. You can get beats audio with non beats headphones. The headphones are considered above average by some, sub-par by others. The Beats libraries were released for download by 3rd parties a week ago so you should see Beats support pop up in other applications.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Love my rezound, found a few MINOR issues.
    By cp24eva in forum HTC Rezound
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 08:46 AM
  2. I love my Droid but it doesn't love me back.
    By Hannahbeader in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 08:56 PM
  3. I love my Droid but it doesn't love me back.
    By Hannahbeader in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:59 PM
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE one problem here
    By sterdroids in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 06:56 PM
  5. Love the phone love the site one ? hooking up usb cable to phone to compy
    By Delirious17 in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 05:21 PM

Search tags for this page

beats app rezound
,

burrowsjr@gmail.com

,

how many htc rezounds have been sold

,

htc rezound gets no love

,
htc rezound must have app
,

htc rezound must have apps

,

must have apps for htc rezound

,
rezound 1800mah
,
rezound facebook error
,
why isn't rezound selling
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+