DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Love my rezound, found a few MINOR issues.

  1. Super Moderator
    jntdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    6110
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    6,438
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    #21
    I have to admit that even after just a few days of usage, I miss the customizable LED on the Gnex. One of those things that doesn't sound like a big deal unless you're used to having it as an option.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

    Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
  2. Master Droid
    atomicwedgie's Avatar
    Member #
    647
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    587
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by cp24eva View Post
    Some thing that small shouldn't be even worth mentioning but hey if that's a issue to you then that's all on you.
    Dude... the title of the thread contains "MINOR issues" to stress that the thread contains issues that are not a huge deal. What you feel necessitates a mention or not isn't what this forum is all about. Nor is it "All on me" as you say because, hang onto your hat, there are other people that miss this ability too. That's why there are threads mentioning it in almost every Rezound related forum.

    OG Droid->Incredible->Droid X->Incredible->Incredible 2->Incredible->Samsung Charge->HTC Rezound
  3. Moderator
    MrSmith317's Avatar
    Member #
    51450
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,578
    Liked
    112 times
    Phone
    HTC One
    Premium Member
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicwedgie View Post
    My biggest issue with this phone so far is the unreliable mail sync. Sometimes I have to sync 2 or even three times for it to see new messages.My other issue is the lack of ability to change the flashing led color with GO SMS. From what I've read elsewhere, the led can do other colors but it will take root to get that to work.
    Someone emailed HTC and they said that the LED only does orange and green. Again this is all heresay until we get full access to the OS. Until then don't believe anything you read without actual proof. I believe this is in a thread on XDA. On the mail issue, as I've stated before use K-9 and leave your power settings on Performance.
  4. Master Droid
    mjh68's Avatar
    Member #
    48368
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    414
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #24
    Speaking of the Email, I recently picked up a Rezound to replace my OG Droid. I am not sure how, but when i signed into Gmail and set my phone up the other email client also got synced to Gmail. How do I get rid of Gmail on the generic mail client ? As of now, I am getting duplicate emails and duplicate alerts everytime I get mail to my Gmail account.
  5. Master Droid
    cp24eva's Avatar
    Member #
    220279
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    711
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh68 View Post
    Speaking of the Email, I recently picked up a Rezound to replace my OG Droid. I am not sure how, but when i signed into Gmail and set my phone up the other email client also got synced to Gmail. How do I get rid of Gmail on the generic mail client ? As of now, I am getting duplicate emails and duplicate alerts everytime I get mail to my Gmail account.
    I deleted my account from Gmail app on the phone then went to applications and manage applications. Force stop and clear defaults. Now I never get the duplicates.

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    My phone is now a part of my DNA.
  6. Master Droid
    cp24eva's Avatar
    Member #
    220279
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    711
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicwedgie View Post
    Dude... the title of the thread contains "MINOR issues" to stress that the thread contains issues that are not a huge deal. What you feel necessitates a mention or not isn't what this forum is all about. Nor is it "All on me" as you say because, hang onto your hat, there are other people that miss this ability too. That's why there are threads mentioning it in almost every Rezound related forum.
    I'm late on this response, by why are your panties in a wad about what I said? The LED light isn't an issue, it's more of a functionality. The LED light have nothing to do with the phone not doing what it is supposed to do. And I wasn't even goin' hard on you about it, but you got an "atomic wedgie" over it. Geeez. relax guy!
    My phone is now a part of my DNA.
  7. Master Droid
    atomicwedgie's Avatar
    Member #
    647
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    587
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by cp24eva View Post
    I'm late on this response, by why are your panties in a wad about what I said? The LED light isn't an issue, it's more of a functionality. The LED light have nothing to do with the phone not doing what it is supposed to do. And I wasn't even goin' hard on you about it, but you got an "atomic wedgie" over it. Geeez. relax guy!
    Obviously you put more "I care about your opinion" weight into that than it deserved. Continue being a child but I'm done ruining the thread.

    OG Droid->Incredible->Droid X->Incredible->Incredible 2->Incredible->Samsung Charge->HTC Rezound
  8. Super Moderator
    jntdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    6110
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    6,438
    Liked
    808 times
    Phone
    Verizon S4
    Premium Member
    #28
    There have been no irrational opinions stated so far, and plus, they're opinions... everybody's entitled to them. Let's stop with the petty bickering over opinions and semantics.
    "...life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."

    Guidelines of Conduct
    The only dumb question is the one not asked.
  9. Super Moderator
    rck76's Avatar
    Member #
    195184
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,850
    Liked
    190 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    #29
    Keep it civil please, thanks.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Minor CM7 Issues
    By biknut1 in forum Cyanogenmod - D2G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 06:38 PM
  2. Help me fix minor issues
    By tbolt1125 in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 01:37 PM
  3. Minor issues
    By Zath in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 12:18 PM
  4. two minor issues looking for fix
    By mskks64 in forum Liberty ROM DX
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 11:18 AM
  5. My new found love of Dilbert
    By trbasil in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 12:27 AM

Search tags for this page

how do you put music on htc rezound
,
how to add music to htc rezound from computer
,

how to put music on htc rezound

,
how to send music through text on htc rezound
,

htc rezound juice defender

,
i love my htc rezound
,

i love my rezound

,

itunes to htc rezound

,
sync itunes to htc rezound
,
sync music to htc rezound
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+