DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I Can't Find This In the Manual

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx HD

I Can't Find This In the Manual

This is my first HTC phone and I love it so far. The only issue so far is the bottom buttons (Home, Settings, Back, and Search) the buttons are so sensitive that if I just hover over the buttons they activate. Is there a way to turn down the sensitivity on these buttons? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

3. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    826 times
    Twitter
    guidot42
    Phone
    i605/i9250/i515/XT862/A855
    Premium Member
    AFAIK, those buttons cannot be adjusted regarding sensitivity.

1.Need to Flash a ROM? - Flashing ROM - Best Practices
    2.How-To Setup a ROM/MOD/Theme Thread with prefix - Setup ROM/MOD/Theme Thread
    3.Guidelines of Conduct on Droidforums.net - Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx HD
    Ok, I guess I will have to root it since my friend with a Thundervolt can change his setting
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    That happens with the Thunderbolt as well. If you breath to hard near those buttons you will change screens to whichever button interpreted the pressure as a keypress. I had to send back TB after a day of dealing with this frustrating behavior.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx HD
    My local Verizon store just finally got the clear screen protectors in for the Rezound yesterday made by Steinheil and after I installed it the bottom buttons don't activate if I have a finger slightly over the buttons. The buttons still work perfectly though if I touch them so that issue is fixed.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Good to know. My OG had that behavior after I removed the screen protector. It became very sensitive. very strange when you would hand someone your phone to see something and suddenly everything changed on the screen, lol
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound

Keeping it Real

I am writing this as a followup to a previous post regarding button sensitivity on the Rezound and TB. To show I am not critcising a brand but only certain features I have returned the RAZR which I used to write the review and I am back to my Droid X for now. I was having issues with wifi setup and dropping data connection when in 3D mode. I went to the Verizon store last night and the Rezound may be worth a shot or it will be the Galaxy Prime formerly known as the Nexus which hits the stores according best buy on dec 2nd next friday. Lastly the rep at Verizon had a Rezound and I had my Droid X, we did a test, we both brought up the same you tube video, and played the video side by side, the Droid X not only had a better display with true HD vibrancy but the sound was better. The young guy at the store looked like he had just lost his best friend. We did another three HD videos and not once could he even make a comment aboit the Rezound performing better. I know this is only one aspect and I do want a dual core processor as I use my phone as my portable gaming device and do use Netflix a bit. Droid X is the winner by technical KO by a score of 4 to 0. "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE" HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY ALL!
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx HD
    I just gave my wife my Droid X and it is by far the best phone I have had up to this Rezound. I returned 2 Bionics with internet issues and speaker problems and went back to the X. I looked at the RAZR at the store and hated the pintel style screen like the Bionic had so I got this rezound. This is the only phone in my opinion that is as good as the X and adds 4g. The cameras on this phone are amazing for a phone, my 4g pulls up to 30mb download (average of about 18mp dl), and still does everything my X did.
    didiwags likes this.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound

Quick Question

Quote Originally Posted by hatchin View Post
    I just gave my wife my Droid X and it is by far the best phone I have had up to this Rezound. I returned 2 Bionics with internet issues and speaker problems and went back to the X. I looked at the RAZR at the store and hated the pintel style screen like the Bionic had so I got this rezound. This is the only phone in my opinion that is as good as the X and adds 4g. The cameras on this phone are amazing for a phone, my 4g pulls up to 30mb download (average of about 18mp dl), and still does everything my X did.
    Do do any gaming on your phone, do you watch video or movies, how much space is available for apps internally, and finally does that 1.5 dual core scream, I would imagine no problems with any apps as of today. Would I be correct. If you could let me know I would appreciate it. I am reall thinking of going to the store and getting one and pounding on it all weekend. If good keep it, if not return and pickup

The long awaited prime next friday. Decisions Decisions
  11. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchin View Post
    I agree. I had the Droid X and I loved it. But the Rezound far outdoes the X. I noticed right away how much faster the Rezound is and the display is better too! I keep going back and forth on selling my X! LOL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links