[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 9 [CDMA]
But you aren't here for screenshots are you? You are here for........................
- Bluetooth wakelock fix
- WiFi fix
- Bluetooth media fix
- Mobile data fix
- Reduce screen flicker and flash
rename to "PH98IMG.zip", place on root of SD card, and flash in bootloader.
Instructions for S-OFF:
- Download the latest build and place on SD card.
- Download GAPPS and place on SD card.
- Flash CM9 in recovery.
- Flash GAPPS right after.
- Reboot and enjoy!
Instructions for S-ON:
- Download the latest build.
- Download GAPPS.
- Download this and rename to PH98IMG.zip S-ON boot.img (Thanks to luis86dr) and place on the root of your external SD.
Md5 = 5a223692ae51ec69110974f9f06ad73b
- Reboot to recovery.
- Flash CM9.
- Flash GAPPS.
- Reboot to bootloader and install the PH98IMG
- Reboot system and enjoy!
Enable GPU rendering in Developer options to make the keyboard lag go away!
CM9 Unofficial Build 9/18/2012
CM9 Unofficial Build 9/12/2012
CM9 Unofficial Build 9/11/2012
CM9 Unofficial Build 9/10/2012
Please take a minute to thank chad0989 for all of his hard work!
Also, thank you to antp121 for helping me learn how to build from source.
If chad pushes any updates, I will build and update this as fast as I can.
Enjoy yourself and post any questions!