DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [ROM] [MikRoms] Ineffabilis v1.0 [12/31/11] Sense 3.5 | Beats | Tweaks | 1.02.605.6

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    Matthenson20
    Phone
    HTC REZOUND
    Wil do, thank God for forums, I was about 2 hours from flashing this bad boy, whew

Sent from my Rezound OC'ed and UV'ed runnin BAMF
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    Quote Originally Posted by MattHenson20 View Post
    Wil do, thank God for forums, I was about 2 hours from flashing this bad boy, whew

Yeah, I learned the hard way as well. I don't think I lost anything critical that I can't recover though. It would have been nice if the OP explained more clearly that this would format /sdcard as well.

So I must know.. what tool did you use to undervolt? Everything I have seen so far detects the voltage incorrectly by an order of magnitude. So a 25 mV adjustment is actually a 25 uV adjustment (1000x smaller). And AnTuTu insists that you adjust by small increments rather than type in a number. Thanks.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    Matthenson20
    Phone
    HTC REZOUND
    I use Antutu, Underclocked to 1.2 GHz, everything undervolted by 50

4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr HD-ROOTED
    Quote Originally Posted by gregf View Post
    Yeah, I learned the hard way as well. I don't think I lost anything critical that I can't recover though. It would have been nice if the OP explained more clearly that this would format /sdcard as well.

So I must know.. what tool did you use to undervolt? Everything I have seen so far detects the voltage incorrectly by an order of magnitude. So a 25 mV adjustment is actually a 25 uV adjustment (1000x smaller). And AnTuTu insists that you adjust by small increments rather than type in a number. Thanks.

There really isn't anything to worry about flashing any roms, as long as you move the important items to your EXTERNAL SD CARD before you flash. Every time you wipe data/cache, it will clear your internal memory. It's a part of flashing. You need to be aware of this and transfer your items before wiping.

You can change settings in TB, to select your ext card before you do a backup, instead of the defaulted internal one. Things like pictures and music downloads are also sent to internal memory, but you can change those in their perspective settings as well or transfer those files as well. I realized this before I flashed and didn't have an issue, since wiping data/cache, doesn't wipe your external card. After you flash a rom, you'll need to go back and change your settings again, to backup/download to external SD card to avoid this from happening again. Thanks to whomever made the 32GB SD Card!!!
    Better luck next time.
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    How's the Rom running guys?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    203 times
    Twitter
    macpro88
    Phone
    RAZR HD
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newtoroot View Post
    How's the Rom running guys?

Running great so far. Been running since release day. Battery life doesn't seem as good as the stock ROM but its not too bad, not a bid issue for me.

Smooth and fast and only had it lock up on me once (fixed with a restart). All in all this ROM is pretty solid and I'm enjoying for it sure.

The one major issue I did have and still not sure if its ROM related or not... my phone died on me late last night, got home, put it on the charger, and this morning the phone would not turn on. Like it didn't charge at all. Luckily I had my spare battery fully charged. I wasn't using the stock charger (don't have one...) so I'll try a different charger later on.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Rezound
    I actually receive my rezound tomorrow, after a Hard 3 months of issues with a Bionic. I look forward to flashing this in as soon as it is at full charge. This is my first HTC phone, the root process look's pretty in depth compared to the Moto version's but I am always up for some fun!

Thank you for the Rom!

Edit: Forgot, Do you need to download both of the files in the OP because the 2nd one just takes me to a webpage front page don't see a kernal to download there.

TIA
    Last edited by Ja5on L; 01-06-2012 at 01:34 PM.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    og droid
    so far total up time is 151 hours straight, and still running perfectly. after day and a half pretty heavy internet use at times i was down to 40% (extended battery) havent changed kernels or anything, so looks like ill be riding out this rom for a long time, just waiting patiently for a nice update to come with some more speed tweaks and cool new features!
  9. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by emarietta View Post
    so far total up time is 151 hours straight, and still running perfectly. after day and a half pretty heavy internet use at times i was down to 40% (extended battery) havent changed kernels or anything, so looks like ill be riding out this rom for a long time, just waiting patiently for a nice update to come with some more speed tweaks and cool new features!
    You won't be waiting to long

10. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    203 times
    Twitter
    macpro88
    Phone
    RAZR HD
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newtoroot View Post
    You won't be waiting to long

Sweet, what I like to hear, looking forward to an update!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Links