Questions about ROM Manager and installing a custom ROM
I am trying to customize my ROM w/ ROM Manager and was wondering about a few things. I have recently rooted my HTC Rezound and have read up on alot of things before doing so i am not a complete noob but this is my first rooted smartphone so I am being cautious.
1. Is the rom manager backup as good as nandroid or same b/c i couldnt get nandroid to work on my phone?
2. What are some of coolest and most stable roms to go with?
3. Need a good link for step-by-step instructions for flashing rom and restoring saved rom from sd card.
4. Is there any things that i positively should never do with rooted android? Don't want to destroy my toy.
5. When to use SD card partition and how to setup the right size?
6. Any other helpful tips or cool **** to do with my rooted device?
THANKS FOR ALL INPUT IN ADVANCE, I APPRECIATE THE USE OF YOUR TIME.
Re: Questions about ROM Manager and installing a custom ROM
I moved this to HTC Rezound General Discussion
Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS