I havent been following the Rezound forums since getting my GS3 and passing the Rezound to the wife. I was on the first leak when i gave it to her, and have ben waiting paitently for the OTA but it looks like i need to flash the RUU still. So my question is should I flash the latest leak .12, or is the prior leak .10 more stable? It looks like a number of people are having trouble with the latest leak, and we haven't had any problems with the leak we are on. (i'll check the version tonight)
Or, Perhaps I am better off not messing with anything unless there is a problem?