I have a love/hate relationship with my nexus and I'm thinking about going to the Rezound.
I like the ICS software but it lacks in other areas of the phone. The speaker sucks had to buy an app just to hear it, the camera is not good, not horrible, but should've been better compared to the Fascinate (Fascinates camera was awesome IMO), and I've dropped 3G signal a couple of times. At times its slow running apps but maybe its because those apps don't support ICS, I don't know? Anyways I've looked at the Razr's but seems like a lot of people on the Nexus and Rezound forums don't talk highly of that phone plus when I was in the store it seemed like the screen was too dull and not bright. So I have some questions that hopefully all or some of you can answer. Thanks
1. Hows the speaker volume? I'm deaf in my left ear so I need something loud. My buddy has the Incredible 1 and that speaker is damn loud. Is it the same or comparable to the Incredible?
2. Noise cancelation? My iPhone had great noise cancelation but on my Nexus my mom could hear my TV in the background.
3. Battery life? Will I need an extended battery?
4. The camera? Where would you rate this camera among smartphones on the market?
5. LED notification light. Does it work perfectly or damn near perfect? I had to download an app on my Nexus to allow different colors and such but it works so far but its in an odd spot.
6. Sound quality? Nobody is complaing that you sound like a robot or any static?