DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Should i buy htc rezound $200 ?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Moto x, Droid razr and N7 2013

Should i buy htc rezound $200 ?

Okay heres the deal. I have put up my HTC Rezound for sale. I wont go into details but its a top of the line smartphone with 1.5ghz dual core and real 720p high def display. The actual display has more pixels than apple iphone. Comes with 8gb memory and also 16gb memory card. Unfortunately as soon as i opened the box the left side of the earbuds were not working. perhaps you know howHowever, the phone does have the beats software installed. If you already own beats or bose or even phillips this phone sounds awsome. Also comes with the $50 dollar Otter Box Case.

1) HTC Rezound Smartphone 4G LTE Ready to activate. (Just pop in your Verizon 4G Sim Card) does not matter if ESN is clear or not. Just that your Verizon Account is good.
    2)
    3) Wall charger

this phone is absolutely awsome. has a processor faster than my laptop dual core 1.5. And one of the few phones out there with a true HD Display 720p. not Qhd but full HD. Photos and videos look astonishing.

Dan

This the deal do you think is good or what>?

Mod Edit: I don't mind you trying to see if this is a good ad, but I'm not going to allow this as a sales pitch. I've taken out the contact information.
    Last edited by MrSmith317; 06-07-2012 at 11:38 AM.

3. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1682 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by add119 View Post
    Okay heres the deal. I have put up my HTC Rezound for sale. I wont go into details but its a top of the line smartphone with 1.5ghz dual core and real 720p high def display. The actual display has more pixels than apple iphone. Comes with 8gb memory and also 16gb memory card. Unfortunately as soon as i opened the box the left side of the earbuds were not working. perhaps you know howHowever, the phone does have the beats software installed. If you already own beats or bose or even phillips this phone sounds awsome. Also comes with the $50 dollar Otter Box Case.

1) HTC Rezound Smartphone 4G LTE Ready to activate. (Just pop in your Verizon 4G Sim Card) does not matter if ESN is clear or not. Just that your Verizon Account is good.
    2)
    3) Wall charger

this phone is absolutely awsome. has a processor faster than my laptop dual core 1.5. And one of the few phones out there with a true HD Display 720p. not Qhd but full HD. Photos and videos look astonishing.

Dan

This the deal do you think is good or what>?

Mod Edit: I don't mind you trying to see if this is a good ad, but I'm not going to allow this as a sales pitch. I've taken out the contact information.

If you can get it off contract and the source is good...yup. The rezound is arguably the most underrated device on vzw. To dev unlock and put ics roms on it and you be all set. Had a rezound and loved it.
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Droid razr maxximized!!!! Prepare to be vanquished!!!
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    VZW Samsung S3
    The Rezound is a nice phone. I have a few friends with the phone. All are satisfied. Battery life for them seems to be adequate. Not as good as Razr Maxx.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Moto x, Droid razr and N7 2013
    I got droid RAZR instead

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Links