DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [HOW TO] Unlock Rezound's Bootloader [HTCdev.com]

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Twitter
    gmorgan056
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Congrats Rezound users. I wish moto supported the community like HTC does.
    Rooted OG D1 running Liquid Gingerbread 2.6, Project Elite v6.5, Droid Concepts 12 and many more!
    Chevy No.1 Low V 1.1 Ghz Kernal

A Droid Bionic evolved into a Rezound which then evolved into a Nexus! Running whatever Rom I'm feeling for the day.

Questions about rooting: http://bit.ly/droot

Sent from my Nexus in a Galaxy far, far away...
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I am following this to the letter, but everytime I paste the code and hit submit I get unlock error token length invalid . I have done this 4 times now and I am at my wits end on what I could be possible doing wrong ? I count 16 lines of code not counting the start and end. Same as the example ..anyone have any ideas ? Oh to make it clear yes I am copying the start and stop lines as well..
    Last edited by mjh68; 12-28-2011 at 05:01 PM.
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    203 times
    Twitter
    macpro88
    Phone
    RAZR HD
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh68 View Post
    I am following this to the letter, but everytime I paste the code and hit submit I get unlock error token length invalid . I have done this 4 times now and I am at my wits end on what I could be possible doing wrong ? I count 16 lines of code not counting the start and end. Same as the example ..anyone have any ideas ? Oh to make it clear yes I am copying the start and stop lines as well..
    Is the "Identifier Token" text included in the beginning and end? Make sure it is, other wise you'll get that error.
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    203 times
    Twitter
    macpro88
    Phone
    RAZR HD
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macpro88 View Post
    Is the "Identifier Token" text included in the beginning and end? Make sure it is, other wise you'll get that error.
    There should also be a total of 18 lines when including the beginning and ending "Identifier Token" text.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    There should also be a total of 18 lines when including the beginning and ending "Identifier Token" text.
    Yes there are 18 when I count the beginning and ending identifier token text. So that is what is confusing, seems like I am getting the proper code so not sure why the error. Running Cleantool and being temp rooted shouldn't change anything should it ? Otherwise nothing different with my phone.
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    203 times
    Twitter
    macpro88
    Phone
    RAZR HD
    Premium Member
    Yes there are 18 when I count the beginning and ending identifier token text. So that is what is confusing, seems like I am getting the proper code so not sure why the error. Running Cleantool and being temp rooted shouldn't change anything should it ? Otherwise nothing different with my phone.
    No, this code is embedded deep within and no way you could have done anything to touch it.

I guess look at it line for line and make sure its all there, also make sure you have nothing else but the beginning line and the code and the ending line (no other words should be present such as "bootloader" or "info" or anything like that).
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    No, this code is embedded deep within and no way you could have done anything to touch it.

I guess look at it line for line and make sure its all there, also make sure you have nothing else but the beginning line and the code and the ending line (no other words should be present such as "bootloader" or "info" or anything like that).
    No, I am not including bootloader and I don't get info in my output , I will try it again and look again . Thanks for answering .. now the disclaimer about phones after sept 2011 not being unlockable doesn't matter correct ? I just bought my phone 2 weeks ago. Trying again.
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    203 times
    Twitter
    macpro88
    Phone
    RAZR HD
    Premium Member
    No, I am not including bootloader and I don't get info in my output , I will try it again and look again . Thanks for answering .. now the disclaimer about phones after sept 2011 not being unlockable doesn't matter correct ? I just bought my phone 2 weeks ago. Trying again.
    Should not matter when you bought it, hopefully. But all Rezounds should be able to be unlocked. If you can, post a screen shot of what comes up in your command prompt window and then what you are copying and pasting into HTC's website. Wanna take a look at what's up.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    [HOW TO] Unlock Rezound's Bootloader [HTCdev.com]-rezound2.png[HOW TO] Unlock Rezound's Bootloader [HTCdev.com]-htcweb.png Here are the 2 screens, hope this helps . Appreciate the help once again.
  10. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    203 times
    Twitter
    macpro88
    Phone
    RAZR HD
    Premium Member
    Here are the 2 screens, hope this helps . Appreciate the help once again.
    Odd... try using a different browser? Use the link from the email and use say Chrome or IE. See if you get the same result. All looks good though...
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Links