Just got a new droid incredible, after having a bberry. There are a lot of things with the droid email that i can't stand. If any of you have any tips, please let me know.
1) how do you mark all previous emails as "read" so they don't show up as new emails. I get a lot of junk and don't want to have to click on each individual email.
2) is there a way to always show your response to an email in the email inbox like the blackberry did? Or do you have to go into sent folder?
3) Is there a way to change the signature on an email to match exactly what i use when emailing with microsoft outlook. I specifically am looking to change the fonts and colors so it matches exactly.
4) is there a way to delete some of the tabs at the bottom of the email screen such as "From Favorites"
5) anyway to combine different email accounts to come into one mailbox instead of switching back and forth?
6) any apps to optimize email. I have yahoo accounts, but didn't like the yahoo mail app.