DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: best htc incredible extended battery

  1. Junior Droid
    212_NYC's Avatar
    Member #
    62668
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #1

    best htc incredible extended battery

    what is the best extended battery for incredible ?
  2. Droid
    GahhItsLee's Avatar
    Member #
    118653
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    93
    Phone
    DROID Incredible
    #2
    I think you have to be more specific there are alot of extended batteries and some are huge others are normal sized
  3. Senior Droid
    mauiblue's Avatar
    Member #
    93895
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    102
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    #3
    I like to stick to OEM batteries so I went with the HTC/Verizon 2150 mAh extended battery. A bit more larger than the standard battery but it was not an issue for me.
  4. Junior Droid
    212_NYC's Avatar
    Member #
    62668
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mauiblue View Post
    I like to stick to OEM batteries so I went with the HTC/Verizon 2150 mAh extended battery. A bit more larger than the standard battery but it was not an issue for me.
    good info but not sure which battery worth buying ?
  5. Senior Droid
    tw15egan's Avatar
    Member #
    111641
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    139
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    TJ_Egan
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #5
    I just bought the Seido 3500? 3250? mah, not sure which one, but it has a TONNNN of power. Normally when I am at work, I have to bring my charger so that I can charge because it will not last thoughout the day. Right now, I'm at 40% battery, and looking at my Battery Use, that's 1d 0h 38m since unplugged. HUGE UPGRADE for me. I have been using the internet quite a bit, have watched an episode of a tv show, made a few phone calls, have been texting all day yesterday, and have had 3g and sync enabled at all times.

    Yes, it will add bulk to the back, but hey, I don't have to carry a charger with me everywhere I go now
  6. Junior Droid
    bkrickles's Avatar
    Member #
    77038
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 212_NYC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mauiblue View Post
    I like to stick to OEM batteries so I went with the HTC/Verizon 2150 mAh extended battery. A bit more larger than the standard battery but it was not an issue for me.
    good info but not sure which battery worth buying ?
    I am currently using the verizon 2150 and it adds bulk but it does give me considerably longer useage. I just yesterday ordered a 3500 mah battery from ebay out of hong kong for 9.99 including shipping. I've read good and bad reviews on these (although more good than bad), but I had to give it a chance for $10. That is just a ridiculous price and it's no more bulky than the 2150 I'm using now. I'll get back when I receive and test.
    good luck
  7. Junior Droid
    offroadace's Avatar
    Member #
    68055
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    #7
    Just bought my 3500. Tired of crappy bat life from stock.
    Just have to wait the 13-22 days now. tick-tock.

    ORA
  8. Senior Droid
    chaz.ring's Avatar
    Member #
    115716
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    170
    Phone
    Rooted Incredible
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tw15egan View Post
    I just bought the Seido 3500? 3250? mah, not sure which one, but it has a TONNNN of power. Normally when I am at work, I have to bring my charger so that I can charge because it will not last thoughout the day. Right now, I'm at 40% battery, and looking at my Battery Use, that's 1d 0h 38m since unplugged. HUGE UPGRADE for me. I have been using the internet quite a bit, have watched an episode of a tv show, made a few phone calls, have been texting all day yesterday, and have had 3g and sync enabled at all times.

    Yes, it will add bulk to the back, but hey, I don't have to carry a charger with me everywhere I go now
    where did you order from.... and did you find a different back for the phone??? I need something like this badly....please help...lol
  9. Junior Droid
    offroadace's Avatar
    Member #
    68055
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    #9
    Ebay.
    Search for HTC battery 3500.
    It comes with a generic case. There may be others available, but I have not begun that search yet.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Extended Life battery for Incredible
    By onlyonelucy in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 03:36 PM
  2. HTC Eris/Incredible Seidio Extended Battery for sale
    By Bxrider117 in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 07:22 PM
  3. Case for Droid Incredible with extended battery?
    By Thutmosis in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 07:33 PM
  4. Case for Incredible with 2100mah extended battery and new door
    By pacosanchez in forum Droid Incredible Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 05:58 PM
  5. HTC Incredible Seidio Extended Battery
    By roos85 in forum Droid Incredible Accessories
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 10:36 PM

Search tags for this page

best battery for droid incredible

,

best battery for htc incredible

,

best extended battery for droid incredible

,

best extended battery for htc incredible

,

best extended battery for incredible

,
best htc incredible battery
,
best htc incredible extended battery
,

best incredible extended battery

,
htc incredible best battery
,
htc incredible extended battery review
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+