Alright, I know that as a new user this probably appears to be a rather obligatory thread, but I still feel that I should ask: do you think that now would be a good time to get the Incredible?
I bought the original Droid about...twenty days ago, which means I've still got just about a week to trade it in and get the Incredible for the two-year contract price, if I want. My questions for all of you are:
1. The battery, from all accounts, appears to completely suck on this. I can usually get at least 17 hours out of my Droid, which fits perfectly into my lifestyle. I don't WANT to play the 'plug your phone, turn it off, unplug it, plug it back in, lather-rinse-repeat' dance, but I'd be willing to, I suppose.
2. Call quality and signal; I generally have three-four bars worth of signal with my Droid (exceptions coming up later) and the call quality is spectacular; I don't want to go without signal or have to deal with ****ty quality in my own home.
3. Usability of the virtual keyboard(s)- from what I understand (and with my limited time spent playing with the phone) the virtual keyboard seems to be pretty comfortable: would you guys agree?
Other than that, my only question would be concerning Best Buy/Verizon: since I'm switching from the Droid to the Incredible, if I decide that I can't live with the Incredible, am I able to go BACK to the Droid?
Oh, and why I'm looking to upgrade:
1. I won't root the Droid or anything along those lines, so what I have is what I have...for another two years. Why have a three-year old phone at the end of that two years when I can have a two-year old phone?
2. My Droid has been force-closing apps kinda haphazardly
3. Signal strength, particularly today (note: clear skies) seems to be lower than usual.
So, if anyone could give me some advice and answer any (or hopefully all :3) of those questions, it would be great.
edit: okay so maybe those weren't in question form...but I think it was clear as to what I was inquiring about