DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: I want one!!!!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

I want one!!!!

Does anyone have an incredible they are looking to sell? I really want one but just barely started my plan and dont have $600 to throw around right now. Please get back to me if you do.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    MotoDroid
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJayTM View Post
    Does anyone have an incredible they are looking to sell? I really want one but just barely started my plan and dont have $600 to throw around right now. Please get back to me if you do.
    And why would someone sell one here cheaper than that? That's how much it costs. Unless its busted or something.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID Incredible FroYo
    Quote Originally Posted by dwagner88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJayTM View Post
    And why would someone sell one here cheaper than that? That's how much it costs. Unless its busted or something.
    I'm sure he wants to resell it for more and make some money.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Nope don't want to resell. Thanks for the awesome input. I was just wondering. This is why I don't put stuff on forums. I was simply asking if there was anybody that was lookin to sell for a little cheaper. My bad. I won't EVER ask again.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Links