29. Jun, 2010 written by Charles V. / Androidheadlines.com0
While the phone is out of stock, Verizon is offering customers that are still waiting on pre-orders other options for a handset. If you still have a pre-order for this phone, you can change your order to the upcoming Droid X.
One of the features people like about this phone over the HTC EVO and the upcoming Motorola Droid X that have a 4.3” screen, is the 3.7” screen that keeps it a pocket phone.
Here is a list of the HTC Incredible specs:
* Android 2.1 “Éclair” with Sense UI
* 3.7” WVGA OLED capacitive display
* 4.64”x2.3”x0.47 dimensions with a weight of 4.59 oz.
* 1 GHz Snapdragon QS G8650 processor
* Dual band EV-DO Rev. A
* 512MB ROM/512MB RAM
* 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
* 8 mega pixel camera with video capture
* HTML browser
* MS exchange support
* 8GB internal memory
* 32 GB micro SD
* 3.5mm headphone jack
* Battery life of 312 minutes talk time – 149 hours standby
* Pre-loaded with Gmail and Google Calendar