DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Incredible delays

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    *waiting on* HTC Incredible

Unhappy Incredible delays

Hello, all.
    Just got off the phone with a CSR at verizon. I ordered my Incredible online on June 6th, and (as I was told over the phone) it was supposed to ship by today.
    He informed me that there was another 5-day delay on shipping, and that I should call back on Saturday if I didn't receive shipping information.

Just wanted to vent because I've been waiting forever with my (slow) BB Curve 8330 with OS 5.0 running on it (unoffically hehe.) It's disheartening to know that new Android phones are being released and I'm stuck here waiting on a purchase I probably can't go back on.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I feel for ya brotha

I went from 8330 (yes on 5.0 hehe) to a Droid, returned within 30 days to get incredible, but its out of stock so now im on my 8330 again.

This thing is like a damn tank tho, gotta respect the 8330!!

But i am super duper frustrated with the delay on dInc, i dont even know how to vent about it anymore. I almost wish i never got involved.
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    *waiting on* HTC Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by rsarno View Post
    I feel for ya brotha

I went from 8330 (yes on 5.0 hehe) to a Droid, returned within 30 days to get incredible, but its out of stock so now im on my 8330 again.

This thing is like a damn tank tho, gotta respect the 8330!!

But i am super duper frustrated with the delay on dInc, i dont even know how to vent about it anymore. I almost wish i never got involved.
    I was sick of the ball falling out on mine, and web browsing's too slow.
    Legs! I've still got legs. Good. Arms, hands. Ooh, fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears? Yes. Eyes: two. Nose... eh, I've had worse. Chin - blimey! Hair... I'm a girl! No! No! I'm not a girl! And still not ginger!
    --Doctor Who FTW.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    OG & TBolt yay!!
    Same situation here, I ordered my wifes Incredible on Sat Jun 5th, I called today and I was told that it had a shipping schedule for today. I should receive a call from a couple of the CSR tomorrow before noon with a tracking number or a new shipping date..... dang that sucks!!!
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID .rwar.
    I realize we want things quickly and having shipping orders pushed back a week sucks, but we could always look at it like this:

It's another week, not a year or five or ten. In the grand scheme of things you might look back and laugh about how upset you got. The inc is a great phone and worth the extra week; you have made it this long, everything will work out

Don't get too upset, things could be worse! / lol, no icons on tapatalk so I have to type it in.
    I had a nice signature, but the mean ate it.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC DI
    just so you know, you're not alone.. dh and I are both ready to smash our 8330s.. stupid slow pieces of... oh right um yeah.. we ordered our Dincs on 6/11.. and told it's scheduled to ship 7/9... longest month of my LIFE! LOL
  7. DF News Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    hope this doesn't affect current orders, like yours, but rather future orders:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...july-28th.html
    GTalk: mabramson1@gmail.com
    twitter: @m_abramson
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC DI
    oh no that's the date they are giving for new orders... the current delays are just pushing everyone back a bit.. however I've noticed that my wait estimate is about 5 days longer than people who had ordered only a week before me.. people who ordered 6/5 had ship date of 6/28 is only 3 weeks from the next business day and mine is 6/11 and 7/9 is 4 whole weeks, and by the time it arrives more than a month since we're looking at arriving the 12th or 13th then...
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Just got this Tonight Ordered my DI 6/8

To ensure our emails reach your inbox, please add
    verizonwireless@email.vzwshop.com to your address book.
    Having trouble viewing this email? View online.

Please read this important message
    regarding your recent order.
    Order Number: xxxxxx
    Location Code: xxxxxxx
    Dear Valued Customer,
    Thank you for your recent order of the DROID Incredible by HTC. Due to overwhelming demand for this innovative device, we are currently experiencing inventory delays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to resolve this issue.
    If your order shipping date was June 28 or prior, you may experience an additional delay of up to 7 business days. We will send an update with tracking information once your device has been shipped. If you have already received your device, please disregard this notice.
    Your satisfaction is important to us, so we’re also sending you a $25 Verizon Wireless gift card which may be redeemed online or at any Verizon Wireless retail store as a way of saying “thank you” for your patience in this matter. No additional action on your part is required – we will send the gift card to the address you provided with your order in the next two weeks.
    If you have further questions regarding your order, please contact Verizon Wireless customer service by dialing *611 from your mobile or calling 800-922-0204.
    Regards,

Verizon Wireless Fulfillment

© 2010 Verizon Wireless
    Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
    This email was sent to x@YAHOO.COM.
    We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information
    about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from Verizon Wireless, you may unsubscribe,
    or easily adjust your subscription preferences from your profile information.
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by alonsou View Post
    Same situation here, I ordered my wifes Incredible on Sat Jun 5th, I called today and I was told that it had a shipping schedule for today. I should receive a call from a couple of the CSR tomorrow before noon with a tracking number or a new shipping date..... dang that sucks!!!
    Don't believe it. I also ordered mine on June 5th and in a call yesterday was promised July 8th but an email was promised Junly 13th. I'm not holding my breath.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links