DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have any info on the high cap batt?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Anyone have any info on the high cap batt?

Verizon is shipping me a high cap battery for my Incredible. I just got the phone today and havent had battery issues obviously at this point, but based on complaints here I went ahead and had them send me the high cap battery (~2300 MAH if I recall) and the new back cover.

Just wondering if anyone has any hands on with it yet. Is it a pretty long lasting battery?

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Didn't even know they are available yet. Last I heard it was gonna be mid July. I have the 1750 and i like it. Sure the 2200 would be much hetter
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4 16GB
    It is actually 2150mAh. How did you get Verizon to send you the extended battery for it? Was it free or did you have to pay for it?
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    It was part of a resolution of some issues I was having with wi-fi and my (3rd) Moto Droid. I ended up changing to an Incredible, and got them to send me the high cap battery.

I have no battery in hand yet (supposed to be here tomorrow) but I specifically asked for the higher capacity battery and was told I was getting the battery and the larger back cover required for it. If I recall, the tech said it was 2300 MaH. It was in that neighborhood.

Will advise tomorrow. After one full day with the Incredible, I can say I REALLY like it. Especially the actual PHONE aspect of it.

It is definitely snappier, by a good margin, than the Moto was, but the best part is that is feels and operates more like a phone. Really liking it. Best of all, I now have consistent wifi. Also really satisfied with Verizon. Took some time, but they took care of it all.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4 16GB
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro556 View Post
    It was part of a resolution of some issues I was having with wi-fi and my (3rd) Moto Droid. I ended up changing to an Incredible, and got them to send me the high cap battery.

I have no battery in hand yet (supposed to be here tomorrow) but I specifically asked for the higher capacity battery and was told I was getting the battery and the larger back cover required for it. If I recall, the tech said it was 2300 MaH. It was in that neighborhood.

Will advise tomorrow. After one full day with the Incredible, I can say I REALLY like it. Especially the actual PHONE aspect of it.

It is definitely snappier, by a good margin, than the Moto was, but the best part is that is feels and operates more like a phone. Really liking it. Best of all, I now have consistent wifi. Also really satisfied with Verizon. Took some time, but they took care of it all.
    Ahh cool deal. The HTC Extended Battery that Verizon sells is a 2150mAh battery. The tech was wrong if he told you it was more than that.

Glad you like your incredible. Get ready for some added bulk with that extended battery.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by MiXoLoGiSt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro556 View Post

Ahh cool deal. The HTC Extended Battery that Verizon sells is a 2150mAh battery. The tech was wrong if he told you it was more than that.

Glad you like your incredible. Get ready for some added bulk with that extended battery.
    So far, I havent committed myself on any accessories that will be affected by the additional battery size, whatever it ends up being. The case I use is the same generic flip open belt holster I used with my Moto, so there is room in there.

After my second day with the Incredible, I like it quite a bit more. Really a great all around handset. Love the slimmer profile. It fits my hand just right and is so fast. In every aspect.

Really noticeable when auto rotating. And populating lists, etc.

LOVE the phone.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID Incredible FroYo
    I love mine as well... so much!
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Battery delivered today, will post pics tonight
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Got my hands on the extended capacity 2150 mAH battery from HTC. Nice, looks like it should be a pretty good boost in battery life based on the increased mass. Phone still feels small relative to my moto Droid.

Got it on the charger now. Looks like it will be fine, assuming it gives a good boost in performance. Will post some pics in a bit.
  11. kmo
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (cdma)
    Who cares about pics. It's a battery, how long does it last, that's the point isn't it? Post results when you start using it. Enjoy...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links