DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one not wanting an X?

1. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by movadoevo8 View Post

Yeah then if i'm going to waste that kind of money then it better be a HUGE upgrade like duo core process or close to 2ghz. Also I usually like to wait a few weeks to check out the reviews people are giving it. I heard the Droid Incredible does not have great Battery Life, see my Droid does and that is important to me.

After the experience i had with the Palm PRE with the worse battery life I have ever had omg never again. Literally would not last more then 4 hrs with the stock battery. Would never recommend that phone to anyone bc of that faulty issue it has.
    I was getting 14hrs+ on the DI i was testing...

Being a early adopter is not for everyone.

Why do you say a waste of money?
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post

Yeah then if i'm going to waste that kind of money then it better be a HUGE upgrade like duo core process or close to 2ghz. Also I usually like to wait a few weeks to check out the reviews people are giving it. I heard the Droid Incredible does not have great Battery Life, see my Droid does and that is important to me.

After the experience i had with the Palm PRE with the worse battery life I have ever had omg never again. Literally would not last more then 4 hrs with the stock battery. Would never recommend that phone to anyone bc of that faulty issue it has.
    I was getting 14hrs+ on the DI i was testing...

Being a early adopter is not for everyone.

Why do you say a waste of money?

I didn't mean waste of money let me rephrase, I meant since for me I would have to dish out 549$ or whatever the full price is for the DI, for me not worth going from a Motorola Droid to the DI and spending 549$ for the minor upgrades. I say minor bc with my droid Overclocked and all runs almost the same more or less you know. So in order for me to waste that amount I rather it be something like way way more of an upgrade and I think the Droid X does not cut it for me.

It would if I was Eligible for an upgrade, but to pay the full price is a lot for me right now, unemployed and all you know?

Droid X
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Although if I was becoming a new member and the Droid X wasn't even an option and I had to choose between the Motorola Droid and DI, I most likely would of choosen the DI FYI.

Droid X
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    The X is too big. They made it bigger than the Evo and gave it that stupid hump at the top.

If they're going to make a 4.3" phone, they need to make the bezel and everything else much smaller so the physical phone wouldn't be much too bigger than say a Droid
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fichdak View Post
    The X is too big. They made it bigger than the Evo and gave it that stupid hump at the top.

If they're going to make a 4.3" phone, they need to make the bezel and everything else much smaller so the physical phone wouldn't be much too bigger than say a Droid
    Too Big? Thats personal preference...I'm 6'3" 295lbs....so the X is still smallish to me

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by fichdak View Post

I agree i like the 4.3 I think for me its 100% the perfect size that I would like a phone, bc of the new web browsing experience, media and Virtual Keyboard accuracy. I didn't like the part that they made it a little taller either.

I've played with the EVO4G, my friend has one and i love that 4.3 inch size it's so perfect. I would not want bigger or smaller, that was what makes me want the Droid X. I will wait a while thought see what else comes out. Seems like every other Month a new great phone is announced to be released lol.

Droid X
  7. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Seems like every other Month a new great phone is announced to be released lol.
    How True....I'll most likely be paying full price in Nov or Dec for what ever new flavor is out then....
    It's a vicious cycle....

Only the Skilled Survive

1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Seems like every other Month a new great phone is announced to be released lol.
    How True....I'll most likely be paying full price in Nov or Dec for what ever new flavor is out then....
    It's a vicious cycle....
    That my friend seems like a great thing to do. I will do the same.

Droid X
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    The Ultimate Droid 3.1.0
    nope i love my droid. i've played with a few of the other android phones ie the incredible etc and they just feel flimsy, like if i sat it down wrong i would break the screen, not like the droid it feels rock solid
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Re: Am I the only one not wanting an X?

Id miss my droid... its become quite the little companion... to me, getting rid of it for the new one I can closely relate to shooting your dog so you can get a puppy...
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links