DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: New Incredible and a couple of problems

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Incredible & Droid 2 Global

New Incredible and a couple of problems

Hello, I have a brand new Droid incredible and like most I am still trying to learn the phone. I just switched from an iphone 3GS and thought that I would never like the Incredible as much as the iphone, but I actually like the Incredible more. Great phone and so much more freedom than the iphone. As far as a phone the iphone is horrible, it does everything great but make phone calls and that is what it is meant for, pretty sad. So back to Verizon, I should have never left. As soon as I bought the iphone the droid came on to the market, go figure.

I do need a little help if anyone has any info, I am having a problem with the external speaker. When I make a phone call I can no longer use the speaker phone? It was working and now it is not. I cannot find a setting to turn it back on? I also would like to know how to clear and erase the custom settings on the scene page. I have like 10 custom setting s saved and cannot figure how to erase them. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible

Custom screens

Quote Originally Posted by Reefdiver View Post
    Hello, I have a brand new Droid incredible and like most I am still trying to learn the phone. I just switched from an iphone 3GS and thought that I would never like the Incredible as much as the iphone, but I actually like the Incredible more. Great phone and so much more freedom than the iphone. As far as a phone the iphone is horrible, it does everything great but make phone calls and that is what it is meant for, pretty sad. So back to Verizon, I should have never left. As soon as I bought the iphone the droid came on to the market, go figure.

I do need a little help if anyone has any info, I am having a problem with the external speaker. When I make a phone call I can no longer use the speaker phone? It was working and now it is not. I cannot find a setting to turn it back on? I also would like to know how to clear and erase the custom settings on the scene page. I have like 10 custom setting s saved and cannot figure how to erase them. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks

is you select a screen and then click on the MENU button on the bottom you will get an option to delete it, I don't use speaker so I can't help you there.. Good Luck with your new Incredible I love mine..
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Incredible & Droid 2 Global
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDI View Post

is you select a screen and then click on the MENU button on the bottom you will get an option to delete it, I don't use speaker so I can't help you there.. Good Luck with your new Incredible I love mine..
    Still not working for me, I cannot delete them?? I did just as you said and nothing?
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    Still not working for me, I cannot delete them?? I did just as you said and nothing?
    Menu -> Settings -> Personalize -> Scenes

Long press on ones you want to delete or rename.

Links