DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What bothers you the most with the incredible

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    in credible

Cool What bothers you the most with the incredible

I went from owning a few Blackberrys to the incredible. I am very impressed by the things it can do.. but I am stunned by the things it cant

1: Battery is awful. I spend a lot of time at work on a bluetooth headset. I have to recharge constantly. Bluetooth drags it down with speed. when the extended battery comes out it will be a MUST have. I hve charged as much as 3 times in a 8hr period.

2. Cant read a simple tiff file. dont understand that. Much of my info is emailed from my office, BlackBerry was fine with this.

3. The screen flashing on and off when on a bluetooth call means I practically have to fight the Phone to get a visual on some information to be able to pass it on to who I am talking with.

4. The slider. Make a call or do anything and after a min or two i have to use the slider to get into the phone again. cool at first.. not now

5. SMS, needs help. Handcent, chomp not impressed with either

now before anybody gets upset I love this phone, I just hope that these issues are fixed and quickly

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    1. If you're logged into Facebook for HTC, delete your account it won't let the phone sleep. If not, download spare parts and use it to figure out what is stopping your phone from sleeping. Hint: in phone-settings>about phone>battery. If uptime isn't greater than awake time ny a lot something is stopping the phone from sleeping.

3. Usually pushing the sleep button will turn the screen on or off while on a Bluetooth call.

As for the rest, you're just being picky.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    I'm with you on that topic, though I haven't used Bluetooth. Using GPS drains the battery about as fast as you suggest the Bluetooth device does.

1. Battery Life
    1. Inaccurate weather/time application.

The reason they are both top of the list should be obvious. Battery life? 'nuff said. Inacurate weather/time? I live about 30 miles from the eastern time zone. The phone usually says I'm in Hawthorne or Gainsville, over 200 miles away. And it sets the time to eastern time. That means I have to stop and mentally adjust the time in my mind, but more importantly, it resets ALL my appointments to eastern time. This makes it (nearly) completely useless as a business tool.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Re: What bothers you the most with the incredible

I don't know much about the incredible and I don't use bluetooth so I can't say much about the first three complaints but the 4th comolaint I can say something about, those unlock sliders are a must with touch screen phones if they didn't have those and the unlock button was accidently pushed while say in your pocket then the phone could easily pocket dail someone or do a bunch of other things that u probably wouldn't want it to do, they aren't just there to look cool.

Sent from my Droid
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible / Moto Droid
    speaker volume.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Delve
    This is being picky but I hate that you can't cover the audio jack and micro USB port when you are not using them.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTang View Post
    This is being picky but I hate that you can't cover the audio jack and micro USB port when you are not using them.
    LOL, I love that I don't have to rip off the port covers or tedious take them on and off every time I use them, the phone already comes without them. :-D
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    thunderbolt
    battery life is a complete joke, the reception/voice quality is probably the worst out of any phone ive ever owned, and "being picky" the led notification light isnt too bright and seems to stop blinking after a while.
  10. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    164 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, X, RAZR, Rez, Maxx HD
    I dont have an Inc., but I think #4 helps to keep your face from pressing keys and etc. while on a call. That was/is a big problem with the Droid. The black screen doesnt work right all the time for some ppl.

The keypad/screen lock while on the phone was about the only thing I liked about my Omnia 1....I disabled it thinking I knew what I was doing....I found out I didnt...lol
    Last edited by jroc; 06-15-2010 at 10:17 AM.
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

MLK, Jr.
  11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    i know this is being picky, but the one thing i wish i could change right now is the favorites contact widget. i love that you can put 9 people in it, but i wish after selecting the person you could select whether you want to phone or text them. some people will say this is an unneeded extra step, i'm just so used to doing that with my old phone.

to date i dont really have any complaints.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links