DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep the Incredible?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible

Keep the Incredible?

I've purchased a Droid Incredible as my first smartphone on May 12 and so far, I'm really enjoying it. I haven't encountered any problems, and after comparing it to other phones on the market, it comes up pretty well. But the problem is, lately I've been hearing news about the Motorola Droid2 and the Motorola Xtreme, supposedly being released in July for Verizon. I don't know if I should return my Incredible, and wait until July to get a new phone, or keep my Incredible. My 30 days to take the phone back expires in a few days, and I cannot decide!
  2. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    Well if you like it keep it..lol even if you get a droid2 or extreme or whatever, something else will be out 2 weeks later.. What if you return it and get one of the other ones then decide you liked the incredible better? Keep it for 2 years, by then we may be on the droid 16.3 or the droid supercalifragiousiexpiallifocious which runs Android Zagnut v 9.2
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    yep, neverending cycle.. new phones will always be released and one upped... just keep it.. its a solid phone.. unless you Need a keyboard..

i have no use for keys..... i would wait til the 4G phones come out.. thats a good time to upgrade.. new network and new phone.. there is nothing wrong with the INC.. i dont like the added bulk of phy. keys.. the INC is so sleek and thin and perfect.. i really cant believe people are so flighty about it...
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    If you are trying to always have the best phone on the market good luck, and I hope you have a lot of money to blow. As stated in the previous replies, there will be a better phone out every few months now because of the advances in tech.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC>>>>>X
    never gets old
    ---Lets go red wings---

Its hard to have heart when you won so much!
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Re: Keep the Incredible?

Well if you like it keep it..lol even if you get a droid2 or extreme or whatever, something else will be out 2 weeks later.. What if you return it and get one of the other ones then decide you liked the incredible better? Keep it for 2 years, by then we may be on the droid 16.3 or the droid supercalifragiousiexpiallifocious which runs Android Zagnut v 9.2
    aha lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  7. kmo
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (cdma)
    I've had my INC since the launch date. I've lost track (and I actively follow this ****.) of how many new "better" phones have come out since then. I still love this phone and it still holds up and it will for quite a while. I had the same trepidation about trading in my Mdroid for the INC. At some point you have to realize you can't keep up with the fast pace of the mobile tech industry. I'm going to sit back and enjoy my phone, (and the new update 2.2 when it comes.) The stuff is moving way to fast to stay on top of it. Get something you like and enjoy for a while...
    Last edited by kmo; 06-09-2010 at 08:26 PM.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    If you like your incredible stick with it, every phone or any new tech for that reason will inevitably meet its end, all you can do is stick with it and when it gets rooted, believe me that'll give it a shot of new life once that happens...I myself bought the Droid when it first came out, first smartphone and will probably be my best ever, I'm in no rush to make way for a shadow or Droid 2, I say bring it on!
    Last edited by Jmart922; 06-09-2010 at 08:27 PM.
    CM 6.1.2
    Stock Theme/ADW Launcher
    P3's 1.2ghz LV Kernal
    Quadrant 1709
    Next phone: TBA
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC>>>>>X
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    I've had my INC since the launch date. I've lost track (and I actively follow this ****.) of how many new "better" phones have come out since then. I still love this phone and it still holds up and it will for quite a while. I had the same trepidation about trading in my Mdroid for the INC. At some you have to realize you can't keep up with the fast pace of the mobile tech industry. I'm going to sit back and enjoy my phone, (and the new update 2.2 when it comes.) The stuff is moving way to fast to stay on top of it. Get something you like and enjoy for a while...
    I so agree....
    ---Lets go red wings---

Its hard to have heart when you won so much!
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID Incredible FroYo
    If you don't want your Incredible send it my way!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links