DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Need Help with Dicision... :(

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    ^^^ use one. i dont care if the benchmarks say the droid is as fast ir faster. use the Inc and tell me that again. and my call quality sucked on the droid no one could ever hear me (i went through 4 for that issue and others)
  2. kmo
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (cdma)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjtkbw00 View Post
    Tell me, have you figured out how to keep the screen on while using maps and being plugged in? I keep searching, but I can't find anyone specifically mentioning that.
    As long as I'm in the "directions" mode mine stays on while while navigating to a destination in the car. Maybe someone has more info on this...
  3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    164 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, X, RAZR, Rez, Maxx HD

Re: Need Help with Dicision... :(

^^^ use one. i dont care if the benchmarks say the droid is as fast ir faster. use the Inc and tell me that again. and my call quality sucked on the droid no one could ever hear me (i went through 4 for that issue and others)
    Which is your experience with the Droid, mine was different. Some ppl had experiences like mine, some ppl had experiences like yours.

Which goes to an excellent point u make: use one. Thats the best way to find out if a phone is good, and good for u.

Hey, I'm just stating info about an OC'ed Droid and the chips in both phones. Blame HTC. :-)
    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

MLK, Jr.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible

I need help! I am sorry for going off topic, but with permission, may I please? TY!

3 ISSUES

1. How do I get CITYID app off my Incredible?

2. Any one know of a free LED Flashlight app that will work on the Incredible? (I know thats a lame question but I used my LED Flashlight a lot on my old device.)

3!!!!! I just got my Incredible 4 days ago and was just about to propose marriage to it until I took a picture and attached it to an email to myself and hit send......then my phone chimed and alerted me that "unable to send email" this chime continued over and over again every 15 seconds or so until I deleted the email from my outbox

Things I have tried to fix it that have been unsuccessful:
    -Calling Verizon
    -Sending from a Hotmail account and my native Gmail account
    -attaching the file to the email from inside of the photo folder to each of the 2 accounts
    -attaching the file from the newly composed email working out of the email compose screens for both accounts
    -doing all of the above over again after a battery pull
    -taking a smaller picture (lower res and quality) and trying all of the above with that smaller file
    -searching forums
    -searching google
    -giving my phone a good strangle

Please help if you have any info that will allow me to correct this problem, it would be nice if I could have a top of the line phone (opinionated comments not needed here, I like my phone), take a picture with it and be able to send that picture as an attachment from the email address of my choosing.

Thanks in advance for your HIGHLY anticipated feedback!!!!!!

ps....any cool app suggestions? just came off the BB Tour and I'm ready to let it all hang out and have a lil fun and actually be productive with my new Incredible sidekick lol

THANKS AGAIN TO ANYONE WHO TAKES THE TIME TO HELP ME OUT, I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR ANSWERS ON THE EMAIL ISSUE AND HAVE POSTED ON OTHER FORUMS WITH NO LUCK, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. PLEASE HELP!
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @jbjtkbw00
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjtkbw00 View Post
    Tell me, have you figured out how to keep the screen on while using maps and being plugged in? I keep searching, but I can't find anyone specifically mentioning that.
    As long as I'm in the "directions" mode mine stays on while while navigating to a destination in the car. Maybe someone has more info on this...
    Thanks for the reply. I haven't had a need yet to use directions, but I will be tomorrow on a company road trip up to Tennessee. The original question still remains though no keeping the screen on while plugged in using maps.

Anyone???
  6. kmo
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (cdma)
    Have you tried this in "car panel" mode too or are you using the "google map" app?
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @jbjtkbw00
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I did. That was my first step in trying to resolve the issue. I looked for settings within the car panel and even the display settings. Nothing that I can think of.

On another note, I took the camera through its paces yesterday. Full day at Disney shooting photos and videos. Comparing now to my Moto Droid. In full sunlight, the DInc takes great pics. In low light, I'm liking my Moto Droid pics better. All around, I like the video better on my Moto Droid too. Even in direct sunlight. Here's a low light video of Ray Park that I posted on my YouTube page. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by jbjtkbw00; 06-06-2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Added Link
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    OP, any issues with call clarity? There is a HUGE thread on HTC forums about it, seems like a ton of people having that issue.

It has made me hesitant to order ...

anything?
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4 16GB
    Quote Originally Posted by rsarno View Post
    OP, any issues with call clarity? There is a HUGE thread on HTC forums about it, seems like a ton of people having that issue.

It has made me hesitant to order ...

anything?
    my first phone had a bad speaker but my Brand new replacement works fine. Has awesome call quality.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Links