I liked my Droid a lot though I never liked the way it felt in my hand, I hated the keyboard, and I did notice some lag. I absolutely love the way the Incredible feels in my hand, it is light, I like the onscreen keyboard, Sense fixes a lot of issues with stock Android, and it is fast! However, there are some things about it I can see improved. I tried emailing HTC customer support for an address for suggestions regarding changes to Sense, though I have not heard back. Anyone know where to send suggestions?
My list of what can be improved
1. Video could be shot at 720
2. battery life could be better
3. Sense email does not allow you to assign custom notification sounds each time an email arrives. Standard Android email allows you to do this. Why would they take this away???
4. Using Exchange email requires me to have a pin code to unlock my home screen. This gets real annoying when streaming music to it in the car and I want to change songs. I downloaded an app to resolve this, though it should not be forced on us like this by default through Sense email.
5. My Droid displayed the percentage of my battery that was charged when it was plugged in. The Incredible does not do this. A minor thing, though it was nice. I downloaded some app.
This is my whole list after using it for 5-days. Nothing that I consider major. What about you?