DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Incredible Photo Albums

  1. Droid Newbie
    mrr1352's Avatar
    Member #
    65712
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #1

    Incredible Photo Albums

    Can anyone tell me how to sort Photo Albums on the incredible. All my photos are stored in one big folder...thanks in advance.
  2. Master Droid
    s-one's Avatar
    Member #
    2867
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    257
    Phone
    Drooooooid
    #2
    From what I saw I don't think you can.
    Grooving to Ambient~~~~~ d(-_-)b
  3. Senior Droid
    pmas's Avatar
    Member #
    17452
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Massapequa, NY
    Posts
    101
    Phone
    HTC Incredible and Moto Droid
    #3
    yes you can.
    Just make folders on your sdcard or the phone's memory using your computer. Start by creating a folder called media. then create a sub folder called pictures. Then create new folders in "pictures" with descriptions of the pics inside. drag the pics you want into the correct folders. They will sort alpha/numeric. For instance, I have my folders set by date. I have folders called:
    09 05 Birthday - Meaning May 2009 birthday pics
    10 01 New Years - meaning jan 2010 New Years pics.
    etc.
    If you don't have an sdcard, you can do this to the internal memory of the phone. Just creat a folder called media. then create a subfolder in media called pictures and put the folders containing the pics, in there.
  4. Droid
    robdroid's Avatar
    Member #
    63459
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cary (near Raleigh) NC
    Posts
    75
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mrr1352 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to sort Photo Albums on the incredible. All my photos are stored in one big folder...thanks in advance.
    If you can hook your Incredible to an Computer you can go inside the photo folder and make sub folders and sort your pics accordingly!
    RobDroid Computer Coach and all around Gadget Maniac
  5. Master Droid
    s-one's Avatar
    Member #
    2867
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    257
    Phone
    Drooooooid
    #5
    Well of course you can do that way.. but I think the op was talking about clicking a button to sort them on the phone.
    Grooving to Ambient~~~~~ d(-_-)b
  6. Droid Newbie
    Dgilmour1's Avatar
    Member #
    75722
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Incredible
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by s-one View Post
    Well of course you can do that way.. but I think the op was talking about clicking a button to sort them on the phone.
    Is there an app for that?
  7. Droid Newbie
    grayfox32's Avatar
    Member #
    72095
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #7
    You can use an app called File Manager. With this app you can manage all your files (move, copy, paste, delete, and create folders) on the SD card.
  8. Junior Droid
    Gundcow's Avatar
    Member #
    95870
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #8

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by pmas View Post
    yes you can.
    Just make folders on your sdcard or the phone's memory using your computer. Start by creating a folder called media. then create a sub folder called pictures. Then create new folders in "pictures" with descriptions of the pics inside. drag the pics you want into the correct folders. They will sort alpha/numeric. For instance, I have my folders set by date. I have folders called:
    09 05 Birthday - Meaning May 2009 birthday pics
    10 01 New Years - meaning jan 2010 New Years pics.
    etc.
    If you don't have an sdcard, you can do this to the internal memory of the phone. Just creat a folder called media. then create a subfolder in media called pictures and put the folders containing the pics, in there.
    I have done this in Astro and on my computer and when I go into "Photos" its all the same. No folders other than "All Photos" and "Camera Shots." It really shouldn't be so hard to have pictures in folders on a smart phone?!?! I'm sure there is an app for that right?
  9. Droid
    andrew_ja's Avatar
    Member #
    89979
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Saint Louis
    Posts
    38
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    #9
    I think for some weird reason, the photos need to be separated in the root directory on the SD card. Just have a folder for "Blah pictures" and "Blarg pictures" in the top level of the card. That is the way I have it set up and it is splitting them in folders on the phone.
  10. Junior Droid
    Gundcow's Avatar
    Member #
    95870
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Droid Incredible
    #10
    HOLY CRAP!! It finally worked... I guess the 30th time is the charm LOL Thanks oodles

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Droid Incredible Low light photo Quality?
    By smacinskyjr in forum HTC Droid Incredible
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:06 PM
  2. Photo Albums
    By brandice in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 06:43 PM
  3. Facebook photo albums
    By beebs24 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:15 PM
  4. Facebook Photo Albums on Droid
    By ParkSlope78 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 03:09 PM

Search tags for this page

create album htc incredible
,

droid incredible photo albums

,
how to create albums on htc incredible ii
,
how to create picture folders on droid incredible
,
how to make a new album on droid incredible
,
htc incredible albums
,
htc incredible new album
,
htc incredible photo album
,
htc incredible photo albums
,
htc incredible s photo album
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+