DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 2 issues: Just swaped out my phone WASTE of time :( Please confirm

  1. Master Droid
    sillyrabbitt123's Avatar
    Member #
    10413
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    892
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #1

    2 issues: Just swaped out my phone WASTE of time :( Please confirm

    can someone PLEASE try this? or help me fix it if possible?

    My new phone still does the same thing two issues:

    Put earphones on listen to music and when an email comes in does the email notification BLAST out of the speakphone not the earphones?

    Can you fast forward through a song using the left and right icon arrows? mine does nothing!

    thanks!!
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    manilaboy1vic's Avatar
    Member #
    22526
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    695
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #2
    on my droid, i plugged my phone into speakers at work.. the notification came thru the phones speaker like normal ....

    on my incred. i can skip songs no problem. (i use the music widget tho) try that.
  4. Master Droid
    sillyrabbitt123's Avatar
    Member #
    10413
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    892
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #3
    thanks. on the incredible when headphones are plugged in the email notification comes out LOUD of the speakerphone. you need to put the incredible in silent when wearing headphones if you dont want the notification to BLAST out everyone.

    i think they need to fix this if possible! i hope they will!

    if you put on headphones ALL audio should go through there.

    whats the point the current way...
  5. Master Droid
    manilaboy1vic's Avatar
    Member #
    22526
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    695
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #4
    you dont have to put it to silent, just turn it down a lil lower.. for me this is a complete non issue..

    adjsut the ringer volume, plug in headphones, start music, enjoy life...
  6. Master Droid
    Big Cam's Avatar
    Member #
    2990
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    920
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy Nexus: Sourcerized
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbitt123 View Post
    thanks. on the incredible when headphones are plugged in the email notification comes out LOUD of the speakerphone. you need to put the incredible in silent when wearing headphones if you dont want the notification to BLAST out everyone.

    i think they need to fix this if possible! i hope they will!

    if you put on headphones ALL audio should go through there.

    whats the point the current way...
    Wow, HTC dropped the ball there.

    The Moto Droid plays the notification through the earbuds.
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    ROM: Team Sourcery!

  7. Master Droid
    sillyrabbitt123's Avatar
    Member #
    10413
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    892
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbitt123 View Post
    thanks. on the incredible when headphones are plugged in the email notification comes out LOUD of the speakerphone. you need to put the incredible in silent when wearing headphones if you dont want the notification to BLAST out everyone.

    i think they need to fix this if possible! i hope they will!

    if you put on headphones ALL audio should go through there.

    whats the point the current way...
    Wow, HTC dropped the ball there.

    The Moto Droid plays the notification through the earbuds.
    I AGREE! I hope they fix.

    It was embarrassing. I assumed it would go through headphones and didnt

    you know what happens when you ASSUME
    Last edited by Backnblack; 05-04-2010 at 06:05 PM.
  8. Droid Sensei
    jroc's Avatar
    Member #
    56815
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,855
    Liked
    164 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, X, RAZR, Rez, Maxx HD
    #7
    In all fairness, these are the first batch of Inc's. I remember the first batches of Moto Droids had issues. Lets see what happens 4-6 months from now.

    But it makes you wonder, who does Motorola, HTC, Verizon, Google, Sprint, At&T hire to tests these phones?!?! How can a Droid phone that comes out after a previous Droid phone, continue to have these lil dumbass issues?!?! Or how long are they testing these phones before they get released?!?!

    Are they using the public as secret testers?

    They need to get folks from forums like this one, phandroid, alldroid, etc to test thse phones. The real ppl actually using the phones.
    Last edited by jroc; 05-04-2010 at 12:01 PM.
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

    MLK, Jr.
  9. Master Droid
    sillyrabbitt123's Avatar
    Member #
    10413
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    892
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #8
    I hear you. Now i got more issues ARGGGGHHHH....

    My Home screen moves by itself. i want to keep on the main screen and it wont stay.
    its moving to what ever position it wants when it wants.

    crazy! not sure what to do about this one
  10. Senior Droid
    fatpomp's Avatar
    Member #
    62744
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angles,Ca
    Posts
    133
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbitt123 View Post
    I hear you. Now i got more issues ARGGGGHHHH....

    My Home screen moves by itself. i want to keep on the main screen and it wont stay.
    its moving to what ever position it wants when it wants.

    crazy! not sure what to do about this one
    Mine did that once before too. I swiped my finger across the optical pad and it stopped. It was like it got stuck making it jump to the left every time i went to the home page. I don't know why it happened or if what i did actually solved the problem but it hasn't happened since.
  11. Master Droid
    sillyrabbitt123's Avatar
    Member #
    10413
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    892
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #10
    thanks for the info. that could be it...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. In call time out issues???
    By jcboyett in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 02:12 PM
  2. Is there a way to confirm correct adb install?
    By Chief Wahoo in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 03:32 PM
  3. Can someone confirm this.
    By INSANENEIVIESIS in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 08:25 AM
  4. amazing waste of time
    By kimbookreader in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 10:51 PM
  5. Long time cell phone user, 1st time Droid user
    By rondunnjr in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 08:43 PM

Search tags for this page

android phone wont play music out loud
,
android wont play music out loud
,
droid incredible 2 waste of time
,
droid incredible 2 wont play music out loud
,

my android phone wont play music out loud

,
my phone wont play music out loud android
,
samsung sch-r820 timing out issues
,
sch r820 right music speaker not working
,
swapedout:// web address
,

why wont my android phone play music out loud

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+