DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: My battery=pretty good

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible

My battery=pretty good

the battery on my Incredible is holding up really well. i disabled my weather from updating all the time and set my mail to update every 30 mins. i have lost only about 10% and i have had it off the charger for about 7 and a half hours. been playing with it a bit as well.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Phone
    Nexus 5
    Mine is pretty good as well. Took off charger at 8:30 am. Still have 46% left with steady use. Once I get my Seidio 1750 MAH battery life should be perfect!
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by DeekBoy View Post
    the battery on my Incredible is holding up really well. i disabled my weather from updating all the time and set my mail to update every 30 mins. i have lost only about 10% and i have had it off the charger for about 7 and a half hours. been playing with it a bit as well.

thats really good.. do you have flickr enabled or disabled?

also.. cant you just set your weather to like every 6 hrs.. i just changed mine to poll every 6 hrs.. i cant say my battery life is excellent but i havent had the phone all taht long either.. i might get the oem ext battery after i hear some reviews.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Incredible
    My battery life leaves a little to be desired, but Seidio has a 3500mah extended battery on the way. I'm sure that as soon as that comes out, I'll be quite happy.

Sure, it will add some bulk, but I'm an extended battery guy. Every phone I've had for the past 5-6 years has had one.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by manilaboy1vic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DeekBoy View Post

thats really good.. do you have flickr enabled or disabled?

also.. cant you just set your weather to like every 6 hrs.. i just changed mine to poll every 6 hrs.. i cant say my battery life is excellent but i havent had the phone all taht long either.. i might get the oem ext battery after i hear some reviews.
    i have it disabled... i didnt even know what flickr was

Quote Originally Posted by solorca View Post
    My battery life leaves a little to be desired, but Seidio has a 3500mah extended battery on the way. I'm sure that as soon as that comes out, I'll be quite happy.

Sure, it will add some bulk, but I'm an extended battery guy. Every phone I've had for the past 5-6 years has had one.

when you say bulk does that mean you have to get a different back for your phone?
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid :)
    my battery life is good.

i unplugged it at 10:45AM and now at 9:15PM it's at 54% with moderate usage. i played music for a little over an hour, played a flash video over 3G for about 20 minutes, surfed the web for about 5-10 minutes, sent and received a couple of texts, showed the phone to a few people at my job, and had a quick 2 minute phone call.

i have gmail sync on, weather to sync every hour, Feedr and the news and weather app to update every 3 or 4 hours, facebook every 2 hours. i have the screen on auto brightness with a 30 second screen timeout. nothing really to battery conserving.
    Last edited by jasonb; 05-01-2010 at 07:23 PM.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    hopefully my phone keeps doing this great better life!!!! maybe it needed a break in
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    i noticed when listening to music off my SD card, the battery hardly moved.. i had some semi lengthy calls and after that is went down big time.. but ive been messing with it alot today.. gotta see how the battery is when im not turning it on and off all day..
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible / Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by jamjr74 View Post
    Mine is pretty good as well. Took off charger at 8:30 am. Still have 46% left with steady use. Once I get my Seidio 1750 MAH battery life should be perfect!
    Unplugged at 8:15AM. Plugged back in ay 8:30PM with 42% left. Moderate usage. That's fine with me, but definitely looking forward to the Seidio 1750.

Links