Just a few questions and so there is no confusion I have owned:
1. Moto Droid
2. HTC Eris
3. Moto Devour
And then went back to my Tour 9630 and then to the HTC Incredible which I now have.
The questions I have are as follows:
1. Is there really any specific need for an "app-killer" type of program? This phone seems to have enough free memory to run completely fine without a memory type program right out of the box but I just want to confirm.
2. Is the Handcent Messaging application 100% ready to go at this point? I am using it just fine without any issue but I just want to make sure no one has experienced any bugs.
3. Is there anyway to turn off the left rocker volume up and volume down buttons? I find myself very often activating regular mode when I want to be in silent mode and vice versa.
4. On the HTC Eris you can change the bottom right button that is the "+" sign to add a widget or shortcut to your contacts I believe - is there anyway to do this on this phone? I could be thinking of a Moto Droid theme come to think of it.
5. What is the best lock program? I have the lock 2.0 program from the Motorola Droid that is similar to the iPhone, but sometimes it acts up and can be very annoying.
6. Has anyone determined the battery life compared to the Motorola Droid and HTC Eris? Because the HTC Eris was absolutely [/b]AWFUL[/b] the worst I have ever seen ever.