DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Just got my Incredible

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible

Just got my Incredible

I don't know how but my Incredible was just delivered to me. I am setting it up now.

I wonder if it was an error or if all that pre-ordered will get it today and it will arrive in stores tomorrow.
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeman View Post
    I don't know how but my Incredible was just delivered to me. I am setting it up now.

I wonder if it was an error or if all that pre-ordered will get it today and it will arrive in stores tomorrow.
    Fire that puppy up and tell us how it works for you. I'm anxious to hear.

Since I'm not going to be getting a new phone anytime soon the only way I can learn about the Incredible is to read about it.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    I preordered for my wife and FedEx shows it delivering tomorrow before 7pm. It shipped yesterday so I thought I would get it today as I put in the "FREEOVERNT" code at checkout. I guess I, errrr I mean my wife, can wait one more day.
    Jason

"My experience has taught me that a man who has no vices has damned few virtues." -Abraham Lincoln-
  4. Beta Team
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X

Re: Just got my Incredible

I wonder if it was an error or if all that pre-ordered will

Since I'm not going to be getting a new phone anytime soon the only way I can learn about the Incredible is to read about it.
    Agreed lol, I hate it. I wish I could afford it, but then again, I'm pretty happy with my droid. Lol but it's cool to take part in all the excitement! So far all I've heard from reviews is that it's a pretty awesome phone despite complaints of the "plasticky, cheap feeling enclosure".

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeman View Post

Unfortunately, I am at work so it is going to be difficult to rip it apart as much as I would like to but so far it is very nice. 7 home screens, lots of different widgets. The on-screen keyboard is very responsive and accurate.

I will post more as I find time throughout the day.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Well all these folks complaining about a platicky cheap feeling enclosure should just throw a nice rubberized skin on the bugger and that will end that problem. Also give it a little extra protection from a drop as well.
    OG Droid w/ Pete's GPA16 w/ stock Kernel using auto OC script. (retired)

LG G2X w/ rooted 2.3.3 leak.

It's OK for your Droid to be different. Just be supportive and reassuring and it will do just fine. It's when you or other people point at it or mock it for being different is when its' feelings get hurt. Just show it unconditional love regardless of its' differences and it will in turn reciprocate that love and loyalty.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCizzo View Post
    I preordered for my wife and FedEx shows it delivering tomorrow before 7pm. It shipped yesterday so I thought I would get it today as I put in the "FREEOVERNT" code at checkout. I guess I, errrr I mean my wife, can wait one more day.
    I ordered mine on 4/22 and I chose UPS 2nd day air early AM delivery. I got my notification of shipment from Verizon yesterday at about 11:30 am and it was quickly followed up with a Verizon Wireless about my Internet Order Update.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseider View Post
    Well all these folks complaining about a platicky cheap feeling enclosure should just throw a nice rubberized skin on the bugger and that will end that problem. Also give it a little extra protection from a drop as well.
    The phone is amazingly light but it doesn't feel cheap. I will however probably be adding a case in the near future as I do feel as though it won't survive many drops in its current state.

Links