DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is the Inc2 on VZW site?!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr M
    Quote Originally Posted by nikecar View Post
    he was asking about it being, or lack of, being on the VZW website. It is funny they have a DInc1 refurb listed, but no Inc2.

I need to get mine replaced with a month left on warranty. Hopefully they are all out and I get something new.
    Usually if you complain about the first one or two refurbs they'll send you a new one from the next phone up. That is what seems to happen in my experience anyway.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    I'll head over this weekend. For months my camera has a bad pixel as every shot has a burnt spot on it. I'm tired of it now.
    Don't get your tightie whities in a bunch if you don't like my humor or get offended when I skip putting smiley faces all over. IF you cannot handle online comments and get bent out of shape, go home.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Phone
    Nexus 4 / LG G2
    No Inc2's anywhere in Verizon (direct) network, new or refurbished... I tried to get a warranty replacement for mine Wednesday night since it kept going into Dock Mode and going to the speakerphone all the time and they said they don't have any of them ANYWHERE, even in white. Note sure I believe them, but whatever.

I was forced to take a Samsung Stratosphere as a replacement, I was told that was my only option! Not happy, but not much I can do I guess.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    I'd be pissed if the Stratosphere was the only replacement.

I have a coworker that had a fascinate that was acting up. He got 2 replacements and they finally gave him a Maxx. That i'd like.
    Don't get your tightie whities in a bunch if you don't like my humor or get offended when I skip putting smiley faces all over. IF you cannot handle online comments and get bent out of shape, go home.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr M
    Quote Originally Posted by acejavelin View Post
    No Inc2's anywhere in Verizon (direct) network, new or refurbished... I tried to get a warranty replacement for mine Wednesday night since it kept going into Dock Mode and going to the speakerphone all the time and they said they don't have any of them ANYWHERE, even in white. Note sure I believe them, but whatever.

I was forced to take a Samsung Stratosphere as a replacement, I was told that was my only option! Not happy, but not much I can do I guess.
    I find it highly questionable that VZW has zero refurbs of the Dinc2. They only stopped selling it a couple of weeks ago.

They must have given you the Stat because it has similar specs. I've not seen them cross brands with a replacement phone though. When my LG Chocolate 3 died a couple of years ago they wouldn't give me a phone from any other brand besides LG, but they did manage to bump me up to the Ally.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Incredible2
    No... I jumped from dx2 to inc2 in replacement phones... And they don't necessarily match stats... Its a $$ figure thing.

Also I would find it hard to believe they would swap a 3g phone for 4g

Sent from my ADR6350 using Droid Forums
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Phone
    Nexus 4 / LG G2
    Quote Originally Posted by Krennel View Post
    I find it highly questionable that VZW has zero refurbs of the Dinc2. They only stopped selling it a couple of weeks ago.

They must have given you the Stat because it has similar specs. I've not seen them cross brands with a replacement phone though. When my LG Chocolate 3 died a couple of years ago they wouldn't give me a phone from any other brand besides LG, but they did manage to bump me up to the Ally.
    I agree that it doesn't make sense, but I don't know what to tell you... The tech at the local corporate Verizon store called their tech support, they searched all their available warehouses (took 10 minutes or so) and said there are none, then told me all I could get was a Samsung Stratosphere as a replacement... the local VZW tech argued with them, then I got on the phone and tried to argue with them, even requesting a Rezound or a white Inc2 or any HTC product, and was finally told that is it, my only choice was to take the Samsung or go to HTC myself and send it in for warranty repair. I called HTC and sat on hold for an hour in the queue with the 800 number the VZW tech gave me and finally gave up.

The only good thing is they sent me a new Samsung Stratosphere, just arrived today, not a used/refurbished one.

I sent an email to HTC and was told basically "Oh, well, good luck with that." Seriously killing my faith in HTC...

Their email:

Regarding your message (12USCW22ENA001229)
    1 message
    HTC <na-no-reply@htc.com> Thu, May 31, 2012 at 3:45 PM
    To: acejavelin@xxxx.com
    Cc: acejavelin@xxxx.com
    Dear Steven Xxxxx,

Hi thank you for replying to HTC,

I do apologize that they didn't have another HTC product to replace for you. Best of luck to you and your new device, I hope in the future you get another HTC product!

Sorry for all the trouble, have a great evening.

Just to let you know, you can visit our self help website at HTC - Mobile Phones, Smartphones, Cell Phones, Tablets. On that site you can get some tips and tricks about your phone as well as your user guide.

Again thank you for choosing HTC, and if you have any further questions you can always email us back, we are open 6am to 1am EST.

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Troy

HTC

Want to see what others are saying? Have a question to ask other HTC fans?

Become a fan of HTC facebook.com/htc
    Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/htc
    Subscribe to our YouTube Channel youtube.com/htc

Explore our development resources developer.htc.com

We are unable to receive replies to this email account. Please visit us at htc.com if you have any questions or need further assistance.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    dang.. that is wrong.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr M
    Gonna have to agree with Nike on that one.

"Hey, we know you had a crappy experience, and even though we could probably fix the problem, we're not gonna. Why not just buy a new phone from us! It will make everything better! Don't forget, this is probably user error, and be sure to check out those self help guides so you don't have to bother us again when you get your new phone!"

Fail
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    I went to the store and had to call tech support on mine. I too was told a replacement was the stratosphere.

The guys in the shop said they would fight for something else. Me too. I hate the lower RAM on the stratosphere. I have 768 and I'm constantly having to finagle my apps and the cache of them to keep from using them all.

I'm trying to get with our corporate rep for a rezound or something similar.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links