DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: upgraded to the inc 2

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    htc incredible 2

upgraded to the inc 2

Got the inc 1 at launch. Worked great for a while then had numerous problems. Wanted to stay with htc, I love sence UI. Since Verizon was offering the "red" version free I figured why not. Been looking for a new phone for a while and don't really care about 4g yet. It's spotty where I live and the extra cost does not seem worth it. Thought about the iPhone but I HATE Apple and man is that phone BORING!! Compaired to Android or sence UI I don't see why anyone would want it. Anyways is there anything that bugs you about this phone? Does YouTube actually work? I can't ever use it with my inc1. Love the red look. Nice to see a change from all these black boring phones.

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D2G
    I love this phone the only thing that bugs me is the speaker it's not as loud as my droid global is. And my reception is horrible since I've moved I can't talk on the first floor of my house. It has to be interference in this house my old house and everywhere else it works great. I still wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus - Stock
    The phone is a little notorious for having a lower signal reach. I have no bars at the house, but I can get a call and send texts only after I turn the phone setting to not be global. Got me a little boost - when it was set to global, no calls and texts failed at the house. I also live in an older home that may have some interference as well. Some attribute the lower reach by the weird antenna design which can be seen by the brass connectors at the bottom of the back when its removed.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    The phone is a little notorious for having a lower signal reach. I have no bars at the house, but I can get a call and send texts only after I turn the phone setting to not be global. Got me a little boost - when it was set to global, no calls and texts failed at the house. I also live in an older home that may have some interference as well. Some attribute the lower reach by the weird antenna design which can be seen by the brass connectors at the bottom of the back when its removed.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
    Those brass connectors have nothing to do with the antenna. They are for converting the back of the phone for capacitive charging.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using DroidForums
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Incredible 2
    I would say coming from the Droid global You will enjoy this phone I love it a lot getting it for free is a great deal for a great product. This phone is worth 150 to me which is what I bought it for. It's not the best phone right now but its definitely toward the top. The only thing I hate is the phones coverage it goes to 1x a lot but most phones are not perfect. My advice is to save your money pick this phone then go all out on your next upgrade

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Droid Forums

Links