DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: new rom

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

new rom

So ive been thinking about flashing a new rom.currently im running a nonsensikal kaos froyo 5.4 . So heres my issue i really love what im running but its kind of laggy and i do miss having senseui on my eris.So my question is are there any roms that have senseui that are as sweet as what i run now.Suggestions are greatly appericated.

3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Eris
    Kaos has a development version of 2.2 w/Sense but nothing stable. My guess is running Sense on top of 2.2 will cause it to be laggier since Sense, I would venture to guess, can be quite hardware intensive.

Your best bet would be to run 2.2 without sense or a custom 2.1 ROM with sense. That would be my suggestion.

I currently have an Eris and runs well with 2.2 and KaosFroyo. I have some suggestions on my blog to improve performance on the Eris: Make Your Droid Eris Faster & Smoother, and Increase Battery Life! (How-To) Updated 10/7 | JonSuh.com

Links