DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In search of Gingerbread ROM

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Eris
    Quote Originally Posted by spc_hicks09 View Post
    Install mine!! Link is in my signature below, either one (froyo or GB) are EXTREMELY STABLE are not loaded with bloatware like most GB and froyo ROMs. If you have any problems, questions or concerns you can PM me here OR at XDA.
    I'm curious.... What bloatware is conap, tazz and workshed's ROM's loaded with?
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    one droid eris, soon droid x
    Install mine!! Link is in my signature below, either one (froyo or GB) are EXTREMELY STABLE are not loaded with bloatware like most GB and froyo ROMs. If you have any problems, questions or concerns you can PM me here OR at XDA.

how could it not when ur using conaps froyo ,, and u asked if u can build off my gb , and say ur using the same source as me ,,,, we have the same roms bro lol and if i remember correctly ,, u added things to ur gb rom and mine is pure nothing added lol not trying to pick on ya bro ,, but shouldnt make statement that just aint rue lol

EDIT and btw ,, if anyone wants a pretty much pure gb rom ,, i built off cm but just about ALL cm is removed,, just settings ,basiclly is left,,,(and some cm libs) other then that ,,, its pure gb ,,just sayin.... :P
    Last edited by tazzpatriot; 04-19-2011 at 09:18 AM.
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Twitter
    spc_hicks09
    Phone
    VZW Galaxy S4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzpatriot View Post

how could it not when ur using conaps froyo ,, and u asked if u can build off my gb , and say ur using the same source as me ,,,, we have the same roms bro lol and if i remember correctly ,, u added things to ur gb rom and mine is pure nothing added lol not trying to pick on ya bro ,, but shouldnt make statement that just aint rue lol

EDIT and btw ,, if anyone wants a pretty much pure gb rom ,, i built off cm but just about ALL cm is removed,, just settings ,basiclly is left,,,(and some cm libs) other then that ,,, its pure gb ,,just sayin.... :P
    You know, I'm actually going to keep my mouth shut on people "using" other peoples things for their ROMs. My ROM does have stuff removed from it that I consider bloatware DSP Manager, Homescreen Tips, DevTools and some other stuff that I can't remember. The stuff I added were low sized files which compensate for what I took out. Still has a smaller size than a standard CM7 ROM. For you to come on here and TRY to put me on blast like that is pretty childish seeing as how I didn't mention ANYONE'S name in my post. Wow, pretty glad I got away from the Eris AND XDA. Thanks for reminding me why.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links