DNA First Aid
Reason for hard reset - why restore the problem? Hard reset often cures the DNA App blues - fixed my GPS
Result = super clean DNA - Note this will wipe all your data off the phone
- Backup DNA data 1st!!!!!
- Settings - Battery - uncheck fastboot
- Settings - Backup & Reset - uncheck - "Backup My Settings"
- Settings - Backup & Reset - uncheck - "Automatic restore"
- Now hit "Reset"
Apps - Disable Verizon Bloatware - do this app by app
- Settings - Apps - All - Press on each Verizon bloatware app you don't want)
- Uncheck - Notification | Disable | Clear Data
To Clear Memory
- Settings - Battery - fastboot unchecked
- Power OFF DNA
- Power ON
If Video / Audio seem out of sync
- Use MXPlayer Video Player with the SW Decoder (software) setting *****
MP4s Look Great on Your DNA
DVD Catalyst settings that make dynamic video w/o stressing the DNA CPU - you can also use Handbrake
- mpeg4_iPod converter *****
- video bitrate 1000 *****
- audio 160 kbps *****
- 30 fps *****
Have Fun!!!! This phone is dynamite!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Liquid Fusion; 05-31-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Find us on Google+