DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: dud droid DNA??

  1. Junior Droid
    jeremy5807's Avatar
    Member #
    186087
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #1

    dud droid DNA??

    I got my droid DNA last Saturday and since I have been having not so great battery life. Then Wednesday I got a "SIM card failure" message, and lost all service. I thought it would be a one time thing. Then it happened again tonight. Have to reboot to get service again. Should I return this phone before my 14 days are up?? Help!!
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid
    harp666's Avatar
    Member #
    251794
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    68
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    razr maxx
    #2
    If a new sim card does not fix the problem,of course bring it back for another"
  4. Knightrider03m's Avatar
    Member #
    315716
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    81
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    #3

    Re: dud droid DNA??

    I bought the DNA before I got the HD. Needless to say I had the DNA exchange less than 24 hours of me owning it. Didn't like the phone at all.

    Sent on my Moto RAZR HD while I'm in class, in a meeting, in a waiting room, or in the bathroom
    Currently in use phones;Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Intensity II
    Currently in use tablets; Samsung Galaxy Tan 2 10.0
  5. Droid
    harp666's Avatar
    Member #
    251794
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    68
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    razr maxx
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider03m View Post
    I bought the DNA before I got the HD. Needless to say I had the DNA exchange less than 24 hours of me owning it. Didn't like the phone at all.

    Sent on my Moto RAZR HD while I'm in class, in a meeting, in a waiting room, or in the bathroom
    Great choice..especially since jelly bean came out this week.
  6. Knightrider03m's Avatar
    Member #
    315716
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    81
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    #5

    Re: dud droid DNA??

    Quote Originally Posted by harp666 View Post
    Great choice..especially since jelly bean came out this week.
    It was worth the $35 restocking fee that vzw charged me.

    Sent on my Moto RAZR HD while I'm in class, in a meeting, in a waiting room, or in the bathroom
    Currently in use phones;Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Intensity II
    Currently in use tablets; Samsung Galaxy Tan 2 10.0
  7. Junior Droid
    E_PEV's Avatar
    Member #
    314082
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #6
    I went into a Verizon store about an hour ago to talk about battery life and the possibility of a replacement. The worker said I have to do a restore and wait a few days before he can do anything. That would put me past my 14 days but another worker informed him about how the guarantee is extended to January 15th if purchased after November 22nd because of the holidays so I should still be able to get a brand new one.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Caesars's Avatar
    Member #
    251834
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Liked
    90 times
    Phone
    Razr MAXX
    #7

    Re: dud droid DNA??

    Lol take it back tomorrow!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Knightrider03m's Avatar
    Member #
    315716
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    81
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by E_PEV View Post
    I went into a Verizon store about an hour ago to talk about battery life and the possibility of a replacement. The worker said I have to do a restore and wait a few days before he can do anything. That would put me past my 14 days but another worker informed him about how the guarantee is extended to January 15th if purchased after November 22nd because of the holidays so I should still be able to get a brand new one.
    There should be no reason for you to have to wait a few days for it. He/she just didn't want to do the work IMO
  10. Junior Droid
    E_PEV's Avatar
    Member #
    314082
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider03m View Post
    There should be no reason for you to have to wait a few days for it. He/she just didn't want to do the work IMO
    I am going back tomorrow and hopefully resolving the issue. It seems I always get a bad rep to work with but that's life
  11. Knightrider03m's Avatar
    Member #
    315716
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    81
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by E_PEV View Post
    I am going back tomorrow and hopefully resolving the issue. It seems I always get a bad rep to work with but that's life
    I do too when it comes with problems with my phones. I normally just call *611 for those problems, follow their steps and they just send out a phone to you with no hassle. But since it is a new phone, I'm sure *611 can send you a brand new one instead of their "gently used" ones.
    Currently in use phones;Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Intensity II
    Currently in use tablets; Samsung Galaxy Tan 2 10.0

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

droid dna

,

droid dna battery life

,
droid dna new sim card now battery sucks
,

droid dna no sim card error

,

droid dna sim card error

,
droid dna sim card issues
,
htc dna no sim card
,
htc dna no sim card issues
,
htc dna sim card
,

htc dna sim error

,
is the droid dna worth it
,
my droid dna
,
no sim card droid dna
,
no sim card issue htc dna
,
sim card problems with htcdna
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+