I keep getting sms error with a cause code 65535 and error class 3, what does this mean and how can I fix it, very aggravating!
To update the PRL:
- Power on the phone within the Verizon Wireless coverage area.
- Dial *228 then press SEND (this call is airtime free and may take up to 2 minutes).
- When prompted, press 2 for the option to update the PRL.
- Once completed, a confirmation message will appear to informing that the phone has been re-programmed with the new PRL.
- Press End to terminate the call.
- Power cycle the phone to complete the update.
if that doent work pop out the sim card, clean it and reboot.
if that still doesn't work re-provision your sim card at vzw