Fenom ROM 0.7.6
A DROID 2 Global Custom Pseudo-ROM
** PUBLIC ALPHA 1 **
Please, remember this is an *ALPHA* build. There will be bugs.
- I take no responsibility for any damage to your device. You are installing this at * YOUR OWN RISK *. If you are not comfortable with the possibility you may have to .SBF your phone back to stock, do NOT install this ROM.
Based on: Droid 2 Global 2.4.330 (Android 2.2) System Software
File Size: 95.0 MB (99,720,158 bytes)
MD5 Hash: 1827EE34A7B7CC07A82E700FDAB82BD5
Please make sure you compare the MD5 Hash and/or file size of the file you've downloaded to make sure you are getting a complete file, and not one that has been tampered with or has been corrupted!
- Place the file (fenom-0.7.6-palpha1.zip) on your SD Card
- Reboot to Clockwork Recovery
- **** WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET ****
- Choose "install zip from sdcard"
- Choose "choose zip form sdcard"
- Select the .zip file you downloaded, install, and reboot!
- Based on 2.4.330 framework (** Credit to Team GET~R~DONE for their insight on this **)
- Deodexed, Opti-pnged, Zip-aligned
- Bloat and useless CRAP removed
- Build.prop tweaks, optimizations, and hacks
- Includes Droid 2 Bootstrapper (** Credit to Koush **)
- REMOVED Blur Launcher
- Replaced with LauncherPro 0.8.4.1 (** Credit to Fede **)
- Added force home app in memory tweak, no need to do this within the launcher settings
- REMOVED Blur SMS/Universal Inbox/Messaging App(s)
- Replaced with Modded Android 2.2.1 SMS App (Black Background version) (** Credit to CyanogenMod **)
- REMOVED Blur Desk Clock/Alarm App
- Replaced with Stock Android Desk Clock App 2.2.1
- REMOVED Blur E-Mail App
- Replaced with K-9 Mail 3.604 (** Credit to K-9 Dog Walkers **)
- REMOVED Blur File Manager
- Replaced with OI File Manager 1.1.4 (** Credit to OpenIntents **)
- Updated Google Search Box (QuickSearchBox) to 18.104.22.168376
- Updated Voice Search to 2.1.1
- Updated News & Weather App (GenieWidget) to 1.3.04(PROD)
- Updated Android Market to 2.3.4
- Added Spare Parts 2.2.1
Upon completion of Android setup, you will get a screen that looks like this:
CHOOSE SET-UP to complete the initial setup. I haven't found a way around this yet, unless I revert back to the stock Blur launcher. Hopefully I can make this less "clunky" in the future.