DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3 -- [NIGHTLIES]

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    I am running the 5/2 build atm and i wiped everything before installing it...for some reason i cant download anything from the play store it gives me an error saying "Error processing purchase. [DF-BPA-09]" and i have no idea what to do..ive tried going to the play store from my pc and installing it from there but it doesnt do anything on my phones end...any suggestions?
    -_ Moto Droid 4 Rooted Ecplise JB_-
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom1000 View Post
    I am running the 5/2 build atm and i wiped everything before installing it...for some reason i cant download anything from the play store it gives me an error saying "Error processing purchase. [DF-BPA-09]" and i have no idea what to do..ive tried going to the play store from my pc and installing it from there but it doesnt do anything on my phones end...any suggestions?
    Have you tried clearing the data for the Play Store app? If not, go into Manage Apps, find Play Store, do a Force Stop, then Clear Data. Hopefully that will work for you.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    that worked perfectly thanks very much
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    well...day later it started doing the same thing and clearing data wont do fix it now...
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    80 times
    Twitter
    hashcode0f
    Phone
    Droid 3
    DroidForums.net Developer
    @Dom1000 did you get that sorted out?

So far the newer builds (> 5/7) have been very good for me.

Sent from my Droid 3 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    No I haven't...I put flased AOKP and it still does it...but now it will let me delete data and it will work again before it wouldn't work even after that but I'm gonna wait it out a little got some other things to worry about

i would like to ask...is there any way i can download the cyanogenmod ringtone?
    Last edited by Dom1000; 05-10-2012 at 11:41 AM.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    GN2 Stock
    Running 05/14 with 04/29 gapps. At the moment the play store isn't downloading updates (says update "could not be downloded due to an error. (921)"). I am getting reliable data (-79 dBm 8 asu).

Tried killing Play's cache and data, and force stopping it. Also tried a reboot.

Any ideas?
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    GN2 Stock
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33dom View Post
    Running 05/14 with 04/29 gapps. At the moment the play store isn't downloading updates (says update "could not be downloded due to an error. (921)"). I am getting reliable data (-79 dBm 8 asu).

Tried killing Play's cache and data, and force stopping it. Also tried a reboot.

Any ideas?
    Phone doesn't work for incoming calls either. Switching back to stock until I have time for troubleshooting--and that alone sucks.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    GN2 Stock
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33dom View Post
    Phone doesn't work for incoming calls either. Switching back to stock until I have time for troubleshooting--and that alone sucks.
    On second thought, a quick factory reset did the trick.
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 3 on the way ^_^
    I didn't even think of a factory reset until you mentioned it.

Recently got "another" replacement D3 from Verizon. I'm not too upset about it. They keep sending me warranty replacements which generally have a few less scratches than the phone I'm using. I've had a lot of little problems with different factory replacement phones like inconsistent performance from my mini s/pdif jack. The point is I've had the benefit of experiencing various builds of these 2 versions of ICS on three different D3 handsets and just wanted to give some feedback.

First off, absolutely stellar work on making this happen. It's a huge problem that hardware companies aren't at all invested in keeping their products up to date for any amount of time. The excitement around Google I/O is bound to decrease if power users know that there is no possibility that the latest OS will ever hit their device. That's another rant though... Really like what is going on in this CM9 build and big thanks!

My only negative is that I'm still having issues with phone usage. The latest official beta was where I started using this rom as my daily driver and it has been good to me. I lost incoming sound after about a week of use, then swapped back to Liberty. Few weeks later I got the phone replaced again and went with a nightly -4/16 I believe. The phone has been rock solid for about a month until yesterday the contacts app won't open at all now. I can dial out using the search bar but I get no incoming sound. Going to try the reset as Fr33dom mentioned. I am curious what might be causing the problem though? If anyone can comment on that I'd love to be enlightened.

Again, great ROM. Light years better than GB, better UX than stock GNex in my opinion. I am and continue to be impressed with the work you do Hash. Thanks!
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Links