DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GummyJAR Feature Request

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Lightbulb GummyJAR Feature Request

What features would you enjoy seeing in the future GummyJAR ROM releases?
    Leave your ideas here and I will create a list of the most conceivable ROM features below! I'll add mine to the list. Possibly add an image link to the post that shows what the feature would look like? or an enhanced description. If you leave a description I'll make the idea link to your post so users can read more.

Potential GummyJAR ROM Ideas;

Kejar's Feedback;
    Right now my priorities are
    1. Bug fixes
    2. Rotary lockscreen
    3. Cytown Phone
    4. CM like controls in the drop menu
    Leave your comments and I'll add the requests to the list for Kejar to look at! Or for us to just oogle over creating the perfect D2 ROM

Note; Don't download anything from the links shown, the links are JUST for reference so you know what the requests actually are. No one but yourself is responsible if you attempt to download/flash/install anything you click on from this thread, as it is just for reference.
    Last edited by Azurikai; 12-28-2010 at 01:21 PM.

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    I'm not sure if its possible with this ROM, but I need the Data manager in settings. So if at all possible, could it be put into the next version? I really like the ROM and want to use it, but I cant without data manager. Thanks.
    Last edited by Manchild; 12-22-2010 at 01:48 PM.
  4. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Moto DroidX
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchild View Post
    I'm not sure if its possible with this ROM, but I need the Data manager in settings. So if at all possible, could it be put into the next version? I really like the ROM and want to use it, but I cant without data manager. Thanks.
    Data manager??? sorry but I really don't know what you looking for here.. Are you talking about Battery Manager? If so its a useless piece of crap software.. My battery is better without it not to mention it constantly FC's
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Moto DroidX
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurikai View Post
    What features would you enjoy seeing in the future GummyJAR ROM Releases?
    Leave your ideas here and I will create a list of the most conceivable ROM features below! I'll add mine to the list. Possibly add an image link to the post that shows what the feature would look like? or an enhanced description. If you leave a description I'll make the idea link to your post so users can read more.

Potential GummyJAR ROM Ideas;

Leave your comments and I'll add the requests to the list for Kejar to look at! Or for us to just oogle over creating the perfect D2 ROM

This is on my list and I have spent a good amount of time looking into it... I think its possible

Right now my priorities are
    1. Bug fixes
    2. Rotary lockscreen
    3. Cytown Phone
    4. CM like controls in the drop menu
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid 2
    Deffinetly a round battery, with two digits, black background in the task bar with green text transparent tho, if I get my laptop for christmas I'm going to take a crash course in theaming and make some for gummy

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kejar31 View Post
    Data manager??? sorry but I really don't know what you looking for here.. Are you talking about Battery Manager? If so its a useless piece of crap software.. My battery is better without it not to mention it constantly FC's
    No, I mean the function in settings that lets you turn on and off the ability of the phone to use data over the wireless network.

This is it:

8. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    Moto DroidX
    Premium Member
    No, I mean the function in settings that lets you turn on and off the ability of the phone to use data over the wireless network.

This is it:

Oh I see... lol havnt used blur based setting in so long I forgot what it has.... no I will not be porting blur pieces back in...if you want the ability to turn off 3g there are appear in the market that will give you a powercontrole widget for theater..

Also this feature might make its way back in via the cm powercontrols

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Donate:
    Donate if you like what I do by buying me a round of beers!
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2

This is it:

[IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5001/5283456867_d7d460c519_z.jpg/IMG] [IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5047/5284055086_12e69c2306_z.jpg/IMG]
    Oh I see... lol havnt used blur based setting in so long I forgot what it has.... no I will not be porting blur pieces back in...if you want the ability to turn off 3g there are appear in the market that will give you a powercontrole widget for theater..

Also this feature might make its way back in via the cm powercontrols

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    ok, thanks.
    Last edited by Manchild; 12-22-2010 at 02:53 PM.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    updated the main post, thanks for viewing this kejar! we're behind you all the way.
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid 2
    Is tht just an example ir i s the download there and will it disable pattern lock

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Links