DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 146

Thread: [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.5 5/5/2011

  1. Senior Droid
    kickyindahead's Avatar
    Member #
    175004
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    243
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2G CM7, Tbolt bamfed out!
    Been on 0.6.2 since this morning (05/13/11) ... 13 hours since unplugged and still at 80%... spent most of hte day busy .. so didnt use the phone much .. and even when i did .. some texts .. facebook during breaks and checking emails and what not .. normal use.. with exceptional battery.. good job angel!
    "Of all the things I've lost... I miss my mind the most!" ~Ozzy Osbourne~

    THIS FORUM HAS NOW BEEN DUNDERSTRUCK!!!

    D2G: CM7 GB and sittin on the shelf for now.
    Tbolt: BAMF remix 1.8.6 themed by zhpilot ..


    Feeling generous... buy me a beer! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
  2. Senior Droid
    tRu3_sKiTz0's Avatar
    Member #
    187765
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    166
    Phone
    Angelic D2G
    Is the .6 rom removed or what? Every link I try just brings me right back to the topic and the media fire link is .5. Is it just me?

    Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

    This incredible signature was designed by Trick88
  3. Developer
    13th angel's Avatar
    Member #
    161319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Posts
    2,102
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by tRu3_sKiTz0 View Post
    Is the .6 rom removed or what? Every link I try just brings me right back to the topic and the media fire link is .5. Is it just me?

    Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums
    .6.2 is in a different thread. Since im no longer part of GRD I decided to post it in the d2g roms section.

    Sent from an Angelic D2G
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX
  4. Senior Droid
    tRu3_sKiTz0's Avatar
    Member #
    187765
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    166
    Phone
    Angelic D2G
    Okay downloading now. Thanks so much, I guess I will see u in the new thread.

    Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

    This incredible signature was designed by Trick88
  5. Droid
    volsfan1965's Avatar
    Member #
    168411
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62
    Phone
    droid 2 global

    chnging font colors in themes-infinite chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by kickyindahead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pswin09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kickyindahead View Post

    I will have to ask the guy that did this theme .. it was supposed to be for d2g fission and it was never released .. when i was testing it i had market issues that for the life of me i couldnt figure out how to fix.. but for some reason with Angel's rom .. everything works like it should .. if he will allow me to share this i will pm you a link to the download for this theme ..
    I also like your theme. If you got chance place include me in pm list.

    Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    Sorry it took so long to get this theme out to the public... builder of the theme just contacted me and asked me to make it public... you can find it in my most recent post
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/get...ml#post1510751
    Dont know if this is the right place to ask this but Im running the infinite chaos theme and I would like to change the blue on black fonts and the grey on black fonts I can hardly read them. I thought who better to ask than the guy who knows the guy who made it .....lol
  6. Developer
    13th angel's Avatar
    Member #
    161319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Posts
    2,102
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by volsfan1965 View Post
    Dont know if this is the right place to ask this but Im running the infinite chaos theme and I would like to change the blue on black fonts and the grey on black fonts I can hardly read them. I thought who better to ask than the guy who knows the guy who made it .....lol
    He doesnt have a d2g anymore =/ I talk to him alot on gtalk (and he's helped with this some). I'll ask him about it some time though lol
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX
  7. Droid
    volsfan1965's Avatar
    Member #
    168411
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62
    Phone
    droid 2 global

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by 13th angel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by volsfan1965 View Post
    Dont know if this is the right place to ask this but Im running the infinite chaos theme and I would like to change the blue on black fonts and the grey on black fonts I can hardly read them. I thought who better to ask than the guy who knows the guy who made it .....lol
    He doesnt have a d2g anymore =/ I talk to him alot on gtalk (and he's helped with this some). I'll ask him about it some time though lol
    angel did you ever get a chance to talk to him about this
  8. Junior Droid
    m0nk3ym4n's Avatar
    Member #
    6414
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

    Random restarts

    Using this AngelRom 6.2, sometimes when unlocking the phone I will slide the green button over and it will just hang for about 2 seconds then do a quick restart where it does the "DROID DOES" boot animation but without the Motorola M system startup thing. From here I unlock the phone and then sometimes it will not connect to 3g again so I disable it in the wireless settings and then reenable it for it to work.

    Is this happening for anyone else?
  9. Droid Newbie
    DroidFreako's Avatar
    Member #
    196510
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hi,
    I want Angel ROM for my D2g .Right now I am running Liberty 2.0.1 . I have the ROM installable in my SD card. Please guide me in getting this ROM. Thanks in advance.
  10. Developer
    13th angel's Avatar
    Member #
    161319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Posts
    2,102
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidFreako View Post
    Hi,
    I want Angel ROM for my D2g .Right now I am running Liberty 2.0.1 . I have the ROM installable in my SD card. Please guide me in getting this ROM. Thanks in advance.
    Install instructions are in OP.....
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [THEME Release][EB01]{Blackish Storm WITH 5 LOCKS Included}[UPDATED 2-17-2011]
    By TAPOUT27 in forum Samsung Fascinate Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 08:40 AM
  2. Verizon iPhone. Jan/Feb 2011 Release *Rumor*
    By Vanilla Ice in forum Non-Android Smart Phones
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 12:59 PM
  3. Full Verizon CES 2011 Press Release Recap
    By dgstorm in forum Android News
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 11:08 AM
  4. Verizon CES 2011 Full Press Release
    By dgstorm in forum Droid Forums Member News Depot
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:08 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 05:30 PM

Search tags for this page

angel rom
,
angel rom d2g
,
angel rom themes
,
angel rom.com
,

angelrom

,
angelrom.com
,
angelroms
,
angelroms.com
,
angelroms.net
,
d2g angelrom
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+