DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Liberty 2.0 works with v7 romer

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2G CM7, Tbolt bamfed out!
    Quote Originally Posted by clouse2013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gthotie5 View Post
    will D2 Liberty themes work on D2G?
    If your using them on the liberty rom on D2G they will. Idk if you can port them into any other roms that are fully functional for the D2G yet.
    Its possible to actually theme out the roms that are currently available for the d2g... theres one out right now called AngelicCha0s... posted yesterday in the d2g rom section.. it is a fully themed Rom using 13th Angel's basic AngelRom v0.6.2... and ive been working on themeing out several more versions of AngelRom using whatever other themes i could find.
    Last edited by kickyindahead; 05-23-2011 at 05:11 PM.
    "Of all the things I've lost... I miss my mind the most!" ~Ozzy Osbourne~

THIS FORUM HAS NOW BEEN DUNDERSTRUCK!!!

D2G: CM7 GB and sittin on the shelf for now.
    Tbolt: BAMF remix 1.8.6 themed by zhpilot ..

Feeling generous... buy me a beer! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    csclouse
    Phone
    Droid1, Droid X, Droid2 Global
    Quote Originally Posted by kickyindahead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gthotie5 View Post
    will D2 Liberty themes work on D2G?
    If your using them on the liberty rom on D2G they will. Idk if you can port them into any other roms that are fully functional for the D2G yet.
    Its possible to actually theme out the roms that are currently available for the d2g... theres one out right now called AngelicCha0s... posted yesterday in the d2g rom section.. it is a fully themed Rom using 13th Angel's basic AngelRom v0.6.2... and ive been working on themeing out several more versions of AngelRom using whatever other themes i could find.
    Yeah i saw that. Nice work on it btw. Looks good. I just didnt use it because I prefer a red layout. Goes nice with my background. I know you can get different images from other roms in using metamorph and ninjamorph but i just havent sat down and done it.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2G CM7, Tbolt bamfed out!
    Yeah i saw that. Nice work on it btw. Looks good. I just didnt use it because I prefer a red layout. Goes nice with my background. I know you can get different images from other roms in using metamorph and ninjamorph but i just havent sat down and done it.
    Thanks . but the credit doesnt go to me .. it goes to es0tericcha0s and 13th Angel ... i just did the leg work of putting it out there .. If you want a red themed one i will pm you one later when i get finished with it .. I personally dont like the color red but thats just me.

Edit: what exactly is your background? screenshot maybe?
    "Of all the things I've lost... I miss my mind the most!" ~Ozzy Osbourne~

THIS FORUM HAS NOW BEEN DUNDERSTRUCK!!!

D2G: CM7 GB and sittin on the shelf for now.
    Tbolt: BAMF remix 1.8.6 themed by zhpilot ..

Feeling generous... buy me a beer! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    csclouse
    Phone

Thanks . but the credit doesnt go to me .. it goes to es0tericcha0s and 13th Angel ... i just did the leg work of putting it out there .. If you want a red themed one i will pm you one later when i get finished with it .. I personally dont like the color red but thats just me.

That would be pretty sweet. If you want to when you pm me could you maybe give me a little info to changing some of the colors and stuff in a rom. I figured out how to change icons in the notification bar and the pull down. I would just like to get into theming a little bit. I would really appreciate it. Oh heres a screenie of what I got now tho.
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    shunyata31
    Phone
    Droid 2

That would be pretty sweet. If you want to when you pm me could you maybe give me a little info to changing some of the colors and stuff in a rom. I figured out how to change icons in the notification bar and the pull down. I would just like to get into theming a little bit. I would really appreciate it. Oh heres a screenie of what I got now tho.
    I'll take that wallpaper sir.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz
    Ldopa
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    csclouse
    Phone
    http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/.../wallpaper.jpg there u are

Sent from my Angelic Droid 2 Global
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    DreadHeadsk8ter
    Phone
    (VZW) Samsung Galaxy S3
    what theme is that?? ^^^^^
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Twitter
    shunyata31
    Phone
    Droid 2
    http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/.../wallpaper.jpg there u are

Sent from my Angelic Droid 2 Global
    +1 to you my good sir.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz
    Ldopa
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I flashed 2.0.1 and the rommer v7. I of course didn't have data unless I was on my home wifi. So I started reading further in this thread and found the fix on pg 8. Thats all well and good, if I could get back into clockwork mod.

For some reason using either Liberty toolbox or Droid 2 Bootstrap I just boot into a black screen and have to pull the battery.

Anyone know what's wrong?

Edit I know its says Moto Droid on the left, but I have a D2G now.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by NebulaOcton View Post
    I flashed 2.0.1 and the rommer v7. I of course didn't have data unless I was on my home wifi. So I started reading further in this thread and found the fix on pg 8. Thats all well and good, if I could get back into clockwork mod.

For some reason using either Liberty toolbox or Droid 2 Bootstrap I just boot into a black screen and have to pull the battery.

Anyone know what's wrong?

Edit I know its says Moto Droid on the left, but I have a D2G now.
    I figured it out, not sure how I did but I was finally able to get into the normal recovery area and clear the data and cache then rebooted loaded Droid 2 bootstrap and got into clockwork.
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Links