Would you purchase the S3 now or wait...
My 2 year ATT contract is finally up and I'm ready to upgrade from my Samsung Infuse!! I've done some basic research and the S3 is the phone I would get. However, it being 8+ months old concerns me a little. I realize that there will always be something new coming out. Knowing what you know about the S3, if you were purchasing now, would you get it or wait with your existing phone.
Thanks for any comments,
Re: Would you purchase the S3 now or wait...
You may want to check amazon. Note II down to 199 if DL correct. Upgrades and new lines. Damn good deal. I'm a big guy, and it's too big for me. Got my daughter S3. Awesome phone. If I wasn't so set on moto phones is get one myself.
Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD