DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Miller6386

Thread: S3

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    Note 3 rockin 4.4.2 Kit Kat

S3

I unlocked and rooted my S3 lastnite for the first time ever.I didnt do a backup,apps and contacts gone,is there away to get them back?CM10
    "I'll stop buying smartphones when they make One smarter than me."Where's the stylus pen on the new One?

3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    125 times
    Twitter
    CoreyFMiller
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3 D2VZW
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Did you have them backed up to your google account? Once you log into that you will get your contacts back....... As far as apps you can get those back from the Play Store under MY Apps but the data for them will be gone.... Some carriers offer a contact back up service.... Such as VZW and you can export them from their site and import them to google... IF you had them backed up to something like that..... I always keep mine backed up to google along with a vcard backed up to my dropbox.....
    clueless77 likes this.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    Note 3 rockin 4.4.2 Kit Kat
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller6386 View Post
    Did you have them backed up to your google account? Once you log into that you will get your contacts back....... As far as apps you can get those back from the Play Store under MY Apps but the data for them will be gone.... Some carriers offer a contact back up service.... Such as VZW and you can export them from their site and import them to google... IF you had them backed up to something like that..... I always keep mine backed up to google along with a vcard backed up to my dropbox.....
    Thxz for knowledge
    "I'll stop buying smartphones when they make One smarter than me."Where's the stylus pen on the new One?

Links