After Updating to Jelly Bean the users have been facing the battery drain issue in their devices, finally the thing has been fixed.
The procedure requires you to remove two system applications. Media Storage and Download 4.1.1
- I used TitaniumBackup and removed “Media Storage” and I also removed “Downloads 4.1.1″
- ReBoot into Recovery & wipe cache and dalvik cache
- Dirty-Flash your ROM of choice which you chose @ Step.5 and chose the same features if possible.
- Install your prefered Kernel optional (I personally chose Ktoosez 3.0.49 just because it gave me good battery life)
- Wipe cache and dalvik the last time and also fix permissions.