im having trouble with the "find HiddenMenuWifiOffloading" step. is that what you put in anycut or are you saying to find tbat? either way im missing something
2. Open Any Cut
3. Tap "New shortcut"
4. Tap "Activity"
5. Scroll down the list to "HiddenMenuWifiOffload" and tap it
6. Tap OK
7. Go to your homescreen where the shortcut is located (it should look like a gear in front of a Windows dialog box)
8. Tap on the short cut.
9. Select "Disable WifiOffloading
10. Tap OK
11. A message will popup at the bottom of the screen that says "Wifi offloading is now disabled"
12. Tap the back button to exit from the WiFi offloading hidden menu.
The WiFi popup message is now disabled. You can delete the shortcut from your homescreen and uninstall Any Cut if you like (although I'd recommend keeping Any Cut).
Current lineup: Note 3, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 2014
Previous smartphones: Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900
Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet