DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 341
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Galaxy S3 screen cracked by itself.... anyone else? Verizon..

  1. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #11
    Yea commit insurance fraud lol that's great advice from the top techs at vzw that's our 30$ upgrade fees hard at work! They literally employ the dumbest people I have ever met in my life...
    DAVID2010 likes this.
  2. Droid
    Sectime's Avatar
    Member #
    66225
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    48
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr, Iphone 4s
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kparks View Post
    Yea commit insurance fraud lol that's great advice from the top techs at vzw that's our 30$ upgrade fees hard at work! They literally employ the dumbest people I have ever met in my life...
    So if he bought the insurance 10 minutes before the crack, in your world it's ok and he is just lucky. But buy the insurance, by the rules, but after the crack is fraud?? How so? Payout is the same, I don't see a problem. By the way Apple told me the same thing when I dropped my 4S next day after I bought it.
  3. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sectime
    So if he bought the insurance 10 minutes before the crack, in your world it's ok and he is just lucky. But buy the insurance, by the rules, but after the crack is fraud?? How so? Payout is the same, I don't see a problem. By the way Apple told me the same thing when I dropped my 4S next day after I bought it.
    R u serious lol.. Yes it's insurance fraud!! u think if ur house floods then after its flooded u call and get flood insurance that's ok haha this is the same thing.. And yes in my world! called real life its fraud because the insurance company looses money when u make a claim they make money on the month to month payment what's to stop ppl buying the phone getting the insurance making the claim getting the new device then cancel the insurance exactly THE LAW!
    Last edited by kparks; 07-25-2012 at 03:33 PM.
  4. Droid
    Sectime's Avatar
    Member #
    66225
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    48
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr, Iphone 4s
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by kparks View Post
    R u serious lol.. Yes it's insurance fraud!! u think if ur house floods then after its flooded u call and get flood insurance that's ok haha.. And yes in my world! called real life its fraud because the insurance company looses money when u make a claim
    If the company tells you to buy the insurance after the fact, like the OP posted, and my experience with Apple, then your argument is silly. But to each their own
    R u able to see ur post ? haha
    Last edited by Sectime; 07-25-2012 at 03:41 PM.
  5. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sectime
    If the company tells you to buy the insurance after the fact, like the OP posted and my experience with Apple then your argument is silly. But to each their own
    The company vzw and the insurance company are two different company's there gonna tell u what ever to get u to leave and it's not there problem. "My argument is silly" ur obviously not to bright to not know this.. it is illegal and carries a heavy penalty if caught! If ur not sure on the LAWS u should not give advice to people.... u can NOT break ur device. then take out insurance and make a claim after its broke. Obviously the customer reps u talked to are not informed and should not be telling people this
    Last edited by kparks; 07-25-2012 at 03:50 PM.
  6. Droid
    Sectime's Avatar
    Member #
    66225
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    48
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr, Iphone 4s
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by kparks View Post
    The company vzw and the insurance company are two different company's there gonna tell u what ever to get u to leave and it's not there problem. "My argument is silly" ur obviously not to bright to not know this.. it is illegal and carries a heavy penalty if caught! If ur not sure on the LAWS u should not give advice to people.... u can NOT break ur device. then take out insurance and make a claim after its broke. Obviously the customer reps u talked to are not informed and should not be telling people this
    But I stayed in a Holiday Inn once, or twice
    Caps are cool....
    I think Apple is in fact owned by uh APPLE...
    I don't know, or care, whom owns N.E.W. company...(look it up if u do/u do/ u do) sorry keyboard stuck
    Silly, very silly
  7. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sectime
    But I stayed in a Holiday Inn once, or twice
    Caps are cool....
    I think Apple is in fact owned by uh APPLE...
    I don't know, or care, whom owns N.E.W. company...(look it up if u do/u do/ u do) sorry keyboard stuck
    Silly, very silly
    U just don't get it bro I'm done talking with u about this cuz ur obviously wrong and I don't want to get anymore points on my account. apple does not own the insurance company was what I'm stating.. . And anyone reading this be informed that what was explained is insurance fraud u can not break ur phone then after its broke take out insurance on it. it is in fact illegal... And if the insurance company knows it's broke when u try to do this they will mark ur account and not cover the device
  8. Droid
    Sectime's Avatar
    Member #
    66225
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    48
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr, Iphone 4s
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by kparks View Post
    U just don't get it bro I'm done talking with u about this cuz ur obviously wrong and I don't want to get anymore points on my account. apple does not own the insurance company was what I'm stating.. . And anyone reading this be informed that what was explained is insurance fraud u can not break ur phone then after its broke take out insurance on it. it is in fact illegal... And if the insurance company knows it's broke when u try to do this they will mark ur account and not cover the device
    Points??? This site has a contest going?? If that is something bad then frankly I'm shocked you would be worried about it. I mean you did call me stupid and all
  9. Master Droid
    INCREMENTAL's Avatar
    Member #
    187472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    880
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sectime
    If the company tells you to buy the insurance after the fact, like the OP posted, and my experience with Apple, then your argument is silly. But to each their own
    R u able to see ur post ? haha
    Hate to say it bud but parks it right. If ur n a car with no insurance then hit a deer and destroy it, call the insurance company the next day and add insurance then use it the following day for a claim that would be fraud but that's hard to do cause insurance company's like mine wanna see the car before you add full coverage to them for this reason here.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  10. Droid Ninja
    kparks's Avatar
    Member #
    131274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,513
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by INCREMENTAL

    Hate to say it bud but parks it right. If ur n a car with no insurance then hit a deer and destroy it, call the insurance company the next day and add insurance then use it the following day for a claim that would be fraud but that's hard to do cause insurance company's like mine wanna see the car before you add full coverage to them for this reason here.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
    Exactly.. now if u do it with the phone and do it right u prolly won't get caught but if u do and they want to go after u its a serious offense and after talking to vzw it may or may not be marked on ur account... But that does not change the fact that it's still fraud!
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Cracked screen and no ins..not cool Verizon
    By shedroid in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. Galaxy nexus cracked screen HELP!!!
    By mikeyforgot in forum Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 04:46 PM
  3. Is rooting or cracked screen causing touch screen to not work right?
    By curryhj2000 in forum Droid Incredible Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 11:03 AM
  4. Dropped Phone, screen cracked. Verizon BS
    By hdeez in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 12:35 PM
  5. Can a cracked screen/digitizer cause a black screen?
    By Bill 3 in forum Rescue Squad Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 05:50 PM

Search tags for this page

broken galaxy s3 screen
,
cracked screen galaxy s3
,

galaxy s3 broken screen

,

galaxy s3 cracked screen

,
galaxy s3 screen break
,
galaxy s3 screen cracking
,
s3 cracked screen
,
samsung galaxy s3 cracked case
,
samsung galaxy s3 screen cracking
,
samsung s3 screen crack
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+