DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Galaxy S3 screen cracked by itself.... anyone else? Verizon..

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Ok you guys have me scared again. I really want the s3 but if it is going to crack in half while in my pocket then no.
    Absolutely Loving my Galaxy S3
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8iphones
    If it was true in sales how many of those are on ebay and returned .i hope samsung goes out of the phone bussiness there just cheap plastic toys, here in my state i see iphone every where . When i sell phones i tell customer not to buy a samsung phone it doesn't matter if im at walmart or at best buy .

Sent from my R800at using Tapatalk 2
    Dude seriously are u a troll? I see ur name and ur few posts then u come n here basically screaming iPhone. U derailed this thread. I'm sorry DF doesn't have a iPhone section.

Id comment on ur post and tell u that ur wrong like everyone else has but u keep going on, please just move on.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
  3. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wvdroidman View Post
    Ok you guys have me scared again. I really want the s3 but if it is going to crack in half while in my pocket then no.
    If you want the S3, get the S3. As has already been said several times, the issue discussed in this thread is not widespread, or else there would be millions and millions of angry customers around the world. There is nothing to be scared about.
    Current lineup: Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, Note 10.1 (2014)

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wvdroidman View Post
    Dude... I hate samsung^^^^^ see that post up there??

Think about this.. the people that post in forums are here with issues... right??

With that many s3's sold... if they ALL had issues... you wouldn't be able to log on because the servers would be crashed from being over ran..

You're safe to get an s3.. now.. I would put it in an otterbox defender... that's me though... everything I own goes in one.
    Last edited by 94lt1; 09-12-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid-
    Quote Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
    If you want the S3, get the S3. As has already been said several times, the issue discussed in this thread is not widespread, or else there would be millions and millions of angry customers around the world. There is nothing to be scared about.
    This is widespread don't buy the s3 buy a htc one x or razor max by motorola.and i moved on with the topic what ever decision u make i hope its a good one.

6. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ih8iphones View Post
    This is widespread don't buy the s3 buy a htc one x or razor max by motorola.and i moved on with the topic what ever decision u make i hope its a good one.

You are more than welcomed to disagree with everyone, but unless you have facts to back up everything that you're saying, you're really bordering on trolling in this thread. This is not a widespread issue, and just saying it is doesn't make it one.

To everyone - Please keep the thread on topic and steer clear of trolling. Any further posts that take things off topic again, or that are nothing more than trolling remarks, will be deleted. This is a serious issue for some users, and it is something that should be discussed. But stirring up fear and uncertainty with absolutely no basis for doing so will not be tolerated.
    TisMyDroid likes this.

Previous smartphones: Note 3, HTC One, Note 2, Galaxy S3, One X, RAZR MAXX, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, Note, iPhone 4S, Bionic, Stratosphere, Charge, Vitality, Incredible 2, Thunderbolt, Palm Pixi Plus, Droid 3, Fascinate, Incredible, Droid Pro, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid, Treo Pro, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Q9m, XV6800, XV6900

Previous tablets: iPad Mini, Transformer TF300, Evo View, Transformer Prime, Transformer TF101, Thrive, gTablet
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    You are more than welcomed to disagree with everyone, but unless you have facts to back up everything that you're saying, you're really bordering on trolling in this thread. This is not a widespread issue, and just saying it is doesn't make it one.

To everyone - Please keep the thread on topic and steer clear of trolling. Any further posts that take things off topic again, or that are nothing more than trolling remarks, will be deleted. This is a serious issue for some users, and it is something that should be discussed. But stirring up fear and uncertainty with absolutely no basis for doing so will not be tolerated.
    I still hate Samsung
  8. Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    I still hate Samsung
    You can try to disguise your jealousy with hate, but it just doesn't work.

And that remark about staying on topic goes for moderators too. Don't make me report your post!
    Last edited by bsweetness; 09-12-2012 at 03:31 PM.

9. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    You can try to disguise your jealousy with hate, but it just doesn't work.

And that remark about staying on topic goes for moderators too. Don't make me report your post!
    Dang it... lol. I already said that the reason I hate em is jealousy...they're doing what moto isn't... and I hate it lol
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1

Dang it... lol. I already said that the reason I hate em is jealousy...they're doing what moto isn't... and I hate it lol
    Lol they will be back, give it time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Links