DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SGIII issues

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE

SGIII issues

Hopefully someone can help. I got a hold of an sg3, and I cant get it to send picture messages, it says that the file is too large, then compressing then the file size isnt supported. No pic messages? Lame
    Also yahoo mail isnt syncing deleted and read messages?
    Anyone know what gives?
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Rooted
    Stock ICS
    No SetCPU

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jerroedr View Post
    Hopefully someone can help. I got a hold of an sg3, and I cant get it to send picture messages, it says that the file is too large, then compressing then the file size isnt supported. No pic messages? Lame
    Also yahoo mail isnt syncing deleted and read messages?
    Anyone know what gives?
    I too am having an issue with the yahoo one still haven't figured out whats wrong but on my razr or even nexus I didn't have that issue so Im think Samsung just made a terrible email app.

As for the picture message issue the phone should compress the image to make it smaller and then send it. Now are you trying to send more than one pic? If so then thats an easy fix you just can only send one at a time
    Motorola Droid 09-11/ Droid Charge 11-2/12/ Galaxy Nexus 12-?
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid101 View Post
    I too am having an issue with the yahoo one still haven't figured out whats wrong but on my razr or even nexus I didn't have that issue so Im think Samsung just made a terrible email app.

As for the picture message issue the phone should compress the image to make it smaller and then send it. Now are you trying to send more than one pic? If so then thats an easy fix you just can only send one at a time
    Yahoo mail app works...
    Only sending one pic, and it compresses then says it doesnt support the file type. The sd card went right from the fascinate into the SG3...wonder if that has anything to do with it. It shouldnt...
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Rooted
    Stock ICS
    No SetCPU
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    GS3
    my picture messages send fine, maybe its the sd, i did a reformat on mine right when I put it in the phone.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by squeekybigfoot View Post
    my picture messages send fine, maybe its the sd, i did a reformat on mine right when I put it in the phone.
    its being odd... sometimes they send sometimes they dont convert...
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Rooted
    Stock ICS
    No SetCPU
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    Quote Originally Posted by jerroedr View Post
    its being odd... sometimes they send sometimes they dont convert...
    Having the same issue with pictures not attaching...it says its compressing, then it says file not supported...its pretty annoying (otherwise the phone is great)..i downloaded the texting app Handcent, and pictures WILL attach through that app...but still i'd like to get it working through the stock messaging app. I'm only trying to attach one pic at a time...also...if you click the 'attach' button in the messaging app, and then choose the 'Take a Picture' option, the picture you take WILL attach..but if you choose the 'Pictures' option to then pick one from the gallery, it WILL NOT attach, saying it is compressing, then saying file is not supported...anyone else have any ideas as to why that is?? Thanks!

Edit: whoa, need to update my tag too lol
    Samsung Galaxy SIII / Stock
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by drpaul07 View Post
    Having the same issue with pictures not attaching...it says its compressing, then it says file not supported...its pretty annoying (otherwise the phone is great)..i downloaded the texting app Handcent, and pictures WILL attach through that app...but still i'd like to get it working through the stock messaging app. I'm only trying to attach one pic at a time...also...if you click the 'attach' button in the messaging app, and then choose the 'Take a Picture' option, the picture you take WILL attach..but if you choose the 'Pictures' option to then pick one from the gallery, it WILL NOT attach, saying it is compressing, then saying file is not supported...anyone else have any ideas as to why that is?? Thanks!

Edit: whoa, need to update my tag too lol

see even pics taken wouldnt send all the time. its so spotty its going to be hard to figure out wtf is up. You would have figured all the kinks were worked out before a release FINALLY since this thing has been sold worldwide
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Rooted
    Stock ICS
    No SetCPU
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    162 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3 R-U/Galaxy S4
    Here is a few things I found that are taking away from the phone, after watching a movie "on HBO GO" for a while "this does not happen on my Rezound" the screen starts doing the flare effect "sparkles all over the screen", the screens max brightness is also a joke, and I can't seem to be able to find the color "warm, cold, movie , standard" adjustments like I have seen on some of the videos, or is that only in the European version, same goes fro the game hub, again nada. From someone coming from the Rezound this is disappointing. Love the keyboard though, and the battery is also pretty good, considering I have it at max brightness. Plus the widgets are no we where near what HTC offers.
    Last edited by cybertec69; 07-12-2012 at 07:25 AM.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Phone
    DX > SGS3
    I took a pic the other day and tried several times to send it via Go SMS. Just tried again now, and it sent after about 20 seconds.
  11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Quote Originally Posted by Beka27 View Post
    I took a pic the other day and tried several times to send it via Go SMS. Just tried again now, and it sent after about 20 seconds.
    Why are they selling a bunk product again!?!?
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Rooted
    Stock ICS
    No SetCPU
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links