DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Yeah... It's Purple

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII

Yeah... It's Purple

I just went to go check out the GSIII at the T-Mobile store nearby, and I can confirm, that mess looks purple (the blue one that is). It was a beautiful phone otherwise, I just don't know if I was diggin that purpleness. I might be able to go with the white- I think the whole "White phones are for chicks, man" thing is done. Since the iPhone 4 was released in white I'd say about 35% of white iPhone users are male.

I might pull the plug on my pre-order all together and just wait for slew of Nexus devices coming out. I've got a year left on my contract, maybe I'll just ride it out and go with a Nexus + T-Mo prepaid after this. Definitely not going with a purple phone.

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    SGS3 Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by npro1464 View Post
    I just went to go check out the GSIII at the T-Mobile store nearby, and I can confirm, that mess looks purple (the blue one that is). It was a beautiful phone otherwise, I just don't know if I was diggin that purpleness. I might be able to go with the white- I think the whole "White phones are for chicks, man" thing is done. Since the iPhone 4 was released in white I'd say about 35% of white iPhone users are male.

I might pull the plug on my pre-order all together and just wait for slew of Nexus devices coming out. I've got a year left on my contract, maybe I'll just ride it out and go with a Nexus + T-Mo prepaid after this. Definitely not going with a purple phone.
    Wtf are you talking about?? I also went and checked it out at the store, IT'S NOT PURPLE, it's Pebble Blue, look up the color, it's a darker navy blue with a slight light blue mix. Also have you considered a case? If you really will be bothered by the PEBBLE BLUE color why not buy a Night Sky case. Night Sky = Blue.
    Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer are called hardware.. those program instructions that you can only curse at are called software.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt/ S3
    Who fn cares lol
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    SGS3 Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by kparks View Post
    Who fn cares lol
    People will care if it turns out to be purple, but even as the sun beamed into the store I made the light hit it just right on the back of it to check for that sort of thing, I couldn't see any purple.

It was blue.. pebble blue. My friend that was with me thought he saw a small tint of purple as I shifted the phone around but he then looked at it closer and said "oh it's just how this blue is"
    Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer are called hardware.. those program instructions that you can only curse at are called software.
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    190 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    I see this thread is already going downhill. Going to close it before it gets any worse.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Links